Author Topic: Why...  (Read 121 times)

Ocho Cinco

• Lil Geezy
Why...
« on: November 29, 2006, 03:18:45 AM »
Why 7-11 clerks getting killed all time ?

Shits disgusting.

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Why...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:24:33 AM »
cuz they dont have a good attitude. everytime i go in there the indian fuck never says a word to me. so when i decide to rob the place what emotional connection is gonna keep me from taking him out?

rik

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:42:01 AM »
I hate the fuckin' clerks at 7-11 they're all assholes. I wanted to punch the shit outta one of them the other day. He's lucky Top Flight came and escoted me out.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:10:11 PM »
yall just mad because you know they can have all the slurrpe's they want.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »
They make it harder to bust a beer run always starin at us n shit >:(

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »
cuz they dont have a good attitude. everytime i go in there the indian fuck never says a word to me. so when i decide to rob the place what emotional connection is gonna keep me from taking him out?

Yeah man they never have a good attitude.They dicks.They never say thank you or whats up,ect.But
i do know one fool thats mad cool at one 7-11.If your short by like 50 cents he lets you slide and he
always says whats up.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 03:00:09 PM »
shit i dont know what 7-11 u guys going to.. but that guys by all my local area 7-11's are all cool with me... they always saying hi and even laughing and joking with us...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »

seen