Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet" Interview - Part 2  (Read 802 times)

PLANT

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn: The "Blue Carpet" Interview - Part 2
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 07:06:25 AM »
Just read it - v.interesting. That Kam track must have been some controversial shit for Snoop not to wanna release it. He seems quite keen to re-iterate that bit about Dre's ghost producers.

Can't wait for part 3, I wanna know the story behind Which One Of U & Imagine.

i wanna read part 3 bad, when it droppin

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
so Nima, we are not going to hear murder these murders??????
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 01:13:34 PM by D.O.Double G »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 08:30:57 AM »
Dubcnn: Back to "Boss Life". Dre sounds like he's been taking piano lessons or something, all the beats he got are like real piano beats.

Yeah, he's doing his muthafuckin' thang man! I've been watchin' shit on TV, I've been seeing shit where niggas been acting like they made beats for Dr. Dre and they did this, and did that, like the nigga can't make beats! What I've been wanting to say is that, if you was one of the keyboard players, or a nigga that was a part of making some of his hit records, then Dr. Dre coached your ass on what to play. You didn't just come in the studio and think of the melodies and the type of rhythms to play. Nigga that shit was given to you by the mind of Dr. Dre! And if you were that good, why haven't you continued to make hit records and he's still continued to make hit records? I just want to speak on that, cause I've been seeing some shit on TV, that's been throwing me the fuck off, with niggas saying they did this and did that. The nigga Dr. Dre is the nigga that gave them the opportunity. He can do the shit by his muthafuckin' self, me and him done sat in the studio where he done made hit records, without nobody there but just me and him! You feel me?

Dubcnn: You can say whatever you wanna say about Dr. Dre, but one thing that's for sure is that he's got something, because whatever he touches is gold. Whatever he does, he does it right.

And then at the same time, it's like, you'll always find niggas crying about "I was one of the producers for Dr. Dre, he stole my shit!" He ain't stole nothing from you, nigga! If you that good, why don't you continue to make it!

snoop must not know Scott Storch has been making hit records for a while  :P

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:19 AM »
Off tha hook Niima... 8)

Peace

LazyL

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:38 AM »
so Nima, we are mot going to hear mureder these murders??????

No... read the interview... it seems like they deleted the whole thing

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 08:56:16 AM »
why do they do that
and maybe dre have a copy of it
like"no bactrackin" meech told that  snoop doesn't have a copy of it

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »
Props Nima. Very intresting read. Snoop seems like a fun guy to interview, he's just so animated & pumped up everytime he hooks up with dubcnn. Can't wait for pt.3.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »
Good job Nima.....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 10:12:16 AM »
Dubcnn: Back to "Boss Life". Dre sounds like he's been taking piano lessons or something, all the beats he got are like real piano beats.

Yeah, he's doing his muthafuckin' thang man! I've been watchin' shit on TV, I've been seeing shit where niggas been acting like they made beats for Dr. Dre and they did this, and did that, like the nigga can't make beats! What I've been wanting to say is that, if you was one of the keyboard players, or a nigga that was a part of making some of his hit records, then Dr. Dre coached your ass on what to play. You didn't just come in the studio and think of the melodies and the type of rhythms to play. Nigga that shit was given to you by the mind of Dr. Dre! And if you were that good, why haven't you continued to make hit records and he's still continued to make hit records? I just want to speak on that, cause I've been seeing some shit on TV, that's been throwing me the fuck off, with niggas saying they did this and did that. The nigga Dr. Dre is the nigga that gave them the opportunity. He can do the shit by his muthafuckin' self, me and him done sat in the studio where he done made hit records, without nobody there but just me and him! You feel me?

Dubcnn: You can say whatever you wanna say about Dr. Dre, but one thing that's for sure is that he's got something, because whatever he touches is gold. Whatever he does, he does it right.

And then at the same time, it's like, you'll always find niggas crying about "I was one of the producers for Dr. Dre, he stole my shit!" He ain't stole nothing from you, nigga! If you that good, why don't you continue to make it!

snoop must not know Scott Storch has been making hit records for a while  :P

I wonder who he is talking about here. He already put Daz and Warren on blast on the last one. I have not heard Scott Storch saying anything and now stuff he does with Dre it says co produced so he paid his dues.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 10:32:59 AM »
Hey nemo is mexicans not mesican .....lol.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 10:43:42 AM »
Props! Nice Read!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2006, 11:09:46 AM »
dubcnn(summer interview):

Dubcnn: You said you worked with Dre, is that gonna be on the record?

Yeah yeah, we got a record, a vicious record. This record is very controversial. On some controversial shit, I don't even wanna give it away. It ain't on no getting at niggas, but just on some controversial shit.

he didn't give it away anyway :(

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 06:26:29 PM »
Dubcnn: Did you hear about this mexican dude who released a diss song to you over the "Vato" track?

Nah I haven't heard it, what he say?

Dubcnn: I haven't heard the song myself...

hahahahahaha.......You must of felt like a fool on that one!

Also with the Julio G thing, he also had an appearance on Paid the cost at the end of Meeches Suited n booted track (Dope track) just in case you didn't realise....

Damn I hope he spits over that boss would like to see you E-Swift track...I always siad he sould've spat over that shit too. Maybe since you brought it up, he might just do that...

One question though, When is this Hour and a half Bad Azz interview coming up.......Theres all these other interviews like Chingy and others that seriously I couldn't give two shits about, But I was told by one of your staff that you already had one and that you just had to type it up....That was over a month ago now.....what are you doing waiting for it to hatch lol........PLEASE POST THAT BAD AZZ INTERVIEW!!!!

Oh yeah can't wait for the other Snoop ones too....Snoop interviews are always great.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 07:54:55 PM »
great interview

some later tracks should of been cut like that one bitch song, and Beat up on ya pads
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »
Really dope interview, can't wait for part 3

Props
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>