Author Topic: colts,we goona beat that ass  (Read 190 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
colts,we goona beat that ass
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:26:42 PM »
as sdoon as it gets back On I am gonna yell for my boyz....................... ;D :D ;) 8)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

"THE" MoSav

Re: colts,we goona beat that ass
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 05:16:54 PM »
Vince Young>>Colts  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 06:02:55 PM »
vince young is doin so much better than i thought he would
- kemp>mj

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »

Hes gona be what Vick is not imo.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:42:55 PM »
what happened at Tennesee

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 07:02:32 PM »
Colts should have went for it on 4th down at the 1. The game didn't mean all that much for them anyway. I didn't get to see the game so I don't know what went wrong  but 100 yards on the ground and 350 yards in the air with 75% completion you'd think they should have blown them out. The 1 Manning INT lead to a TD for Tennessee but Indy had no points real points in the second half and that's just shameful. Vini missed hte 1 FG but no shame in missing a 53 yarder, and they lost to a 60 yarder so whatever. They could realistically lose the next two games with both Jacksonville and Cinci needing to win their games but then they got Houston and Miami. So I say they go at least 12-4, with 13-3 being more likely and that'll garauntee them a bye and homefield up until the Conference final. And unless it's San Diego they face in the AFC Final they'll get home advantage. San Diego worries me more than NE so I hope NE can take out San Diego if they play.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 07:13:10 PM »

Hes gona be what Vick is not imo.

by that do u mean a good quarterback? lol
- kemp>mj

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 07:32:37 PM »
Vince Young is proving everybody wrong.  He did it last year in the Rose Bowl against, as they were dubbed by ESPN, the "greatest college football team of all time." 

He's 4-4 as a starters.  He and the Titans almost beat Baltimore and Indy (the first time) so he could be 6-2 as a starter.

SO much for all the experts saying he was a project or would be a bust...
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
Vince Young is proving everybody wrong.  He did it last year in the Rose Bowl against, as they were dubbed by ESPN, the "greatest college football team of all time." 

He's 4-4 as a starters.  He and the Titans almost beat Baltimore and Indy (the first time) so he could be 6-2 as a starter.

Why is this all on Young's shoulders? The Titans held the Colts to 3 points in the entire second half, and Vince's numbers weren't all that good.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 11:06:47 AM »

Why is this all on Young's shoulders? The Titans held the Colts to 3 points in the entire second half, and Vince's numbers weren't all that good.

He has the team fired up...Its just his whole leadership, he has people beleving. The defense is playying harder cuz they know Vince can win it for em

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 01:17:20 PM »
he's still young and developing, but i really doubt he'll be as good as vick.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 05:39:35 PM »

He has the team fired up...Its just his whole leadership, he has people beleving. The defense is playying harder cuz they know Vince can win it for em

I just think it's odd that a team holds the best offense in the NFL to a FG at 1st and Goal on the 1 and win with a 60 Yard Field Goal and somewhow it's the QB that gets the credit. Now if Young threw 300 yards and 3 TDs during that game I'd get it, but his numbers were pretty mediocre that night. This doesn't mean think he sucks or that he won't be one of the greats. Oh well this just happens in the NFL, NE holds the best offense in the league to 17 points and every point scored by NE was either a defense TD, scored after a fumble, or an FG after an interception that NE couldn't make anything out of even though they started on the Rams 30. But who gets the MVP? Brady. For what? One drive at the end for a field goal. Not a winning TD, but a field goal. Same thing happened in Superbowl 3. The Jets hold Johnny Unitas and the boys to 7 points, when they had never scored less than 16 all season, and averaged 28 per game that season, and no one shuts up about Namath. It always amazes that everyone in Football on TV brags about defence winning championships but when they brag about single players it's almost always the QB or RB whether it's warranted or not.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 12:54:34 PM »
Vince Young>>Colts  ;)

Give that 5 years or so and tenesse will be better then the colts. Football is a cycle. Exept for the cards.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 03:50:13 PM »
Vince Young>>Colts  ;)

Give that 5 years or so and tenesse will be better then the colts. Football is a cycle. Exept for the cards.

5 years is a lifetime in the NFL. 5 years ago The Pats were a huge underdog. 5 years ago San Diego was a joke. 5 years ago Drew Bledsoe was winning AFC championship games.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 04:01:22 PM »

I just think it's odd that a team holds the best offense in the NFL to a FG at 1st and Goal on the 1 and win with a 60 Yard Field Goal and somewhow it's the QB that gets the credit. Now if Young threw 300 yards and 3 TDs during that game I'd get it, but his numbers were pretty mediocre that night. This doesn't mean think he sucks or that he won't be one of the greats. Oh well this just happens in the NFL, NE holds the best offense in the league to 17 points and every point scored by NE was either a defense TD, scored after a fumble, or an FG after an interception that NE couldn't make anything out of even though they started on the Rams 30. But who gets the MVP? Brady. For what? One drive at the end for a field goal. Not a winning TD, but a field goal. Same thing happened in Superbowl 3. The Jets hold Johnny Unitas and the boys to 7 points, when they had never scored less than 16 all season, and averaged 28 per game that season, and no one shuts up about Namath. It always amazes that everyone in Football on TV brags about defence winning championships but when they brag about single players it's almost always the QB or RB whether it's warranted or not.
[/b]
I Agree the Pats defense was the reason they beat the Rams in the SuperBowl, but you can argue ALOT of SB MVP's....
Brady WINS games he doesnt MANAGE games thats the difference it doesnt matter who the WR's are he is always moving the ball and his team is ALWAYS winning...This year there defense is #9 which is much better but last year there defense was near the bottom and he still took them to a playoff win and a 10-6 record. Hes never had WR's like Peyton and he Gets it done when it matters...Leads winning drives..You must be a Peyton Manning Lover\Brady Hater
I guess Dan Marino is better then Montana too... ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds