Author Topic: My Neighbors Are Fucking Really Loud Above me.....  (Read 228 times)

ecrazy

My Neighbors Are Fucking Really Loud Above me.....
« on: December 02, 2006, 03:20:26 AM »
 :(
I really cant say anything. The nights my girlfriend stops by and we are loud, i know he hears it, and doesnt say shit...
They've been at it for 20 minutes non stop, goodness

Samoan Enforcer

Re: My Neighbors Are Fucking Really Loud Above me.....
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 03:31:11 AM »
naw fuck that he lives above you its a different story, you need to get ebeneezer scrooge on his ass and bang that ceiling till he shuts the fuck up

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 03:42:27 AM »
kill him
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 03:53:43 AM »
I really cant say anything. The nights my girlfriend stops by and we are loud, i know he hears it, and doesnt say shit...

Lilly Allen your girlfriend?? Anyway that's bad lol listening to other people do it. Time to strike back twice as hard! Plan revenge! Lol he's in the advantage though living above you, soon the ceiling could come down on you XD
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 03:54:06 AM »
they're done, i think my landlord told em something, watch him get evicted...hahaha...

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 03:58:35 AM »

Lilly Allen your girlfriend?? Anyway that's bad lol listening to other people do it. Time to strike back twice as hard! Plan revenge! Lol he's in the advantage though living above you, soon the ceiling could come down on you XD
I Wish! naw, i get to meet her thru some mutual friends this monday night coming up (maybe,depends how my finals schedule goes)  she has a couple of shows in LA next week.
But yeah, they're done, im not really trippin, its just late as hell, i have to DJ a wedding and i need to drive down to riverside tomorrow and be there at 9am and set up....and we just got this new management co. at our apartments and they are doing a walk thru and im going to have to hide a few of my things or else i get evicted as well (musicial instruments, hookah)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 04:33:29 AM »
lilly allen looks good after photoshop

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 04:57:31 AM »
lilly allen looks good after photoshop

Lol nah the photoshop job missed a spot, under her arm :p.

Go for it with the meeting up SmilE, lol she defently got a unique style...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Chief

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »
is it a bed making all the noise? tell the fuckers to bone on the floor or on the kitchen bench.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 11:17:14 AM »
is it a bed making all the noise? tell the fuckers to bone on the floor or on the kitchen bench.
HAHA! its a combo of all that i think, i hear a bed, but then i hear their stomping and pounding as well (they're a Heavy set couple)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 12:24:19 PM »
It's funny to hear a neighbor fuckin'.  :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:53 AM »
HAHA! its a combo of all that i think, i hear a bed, but then i hear their stomping and pounding as well (they're a Heavy set couple)
Oh - My - God!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABN

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 07:21:28 AM »
call your landlord just when they start fucking coz then he´ll interrupt their asses and if you´re lucky he´ll evict them.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 09:17:49 AM »
Oh - My - God!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »
thats why it sucks to live in apartments