Author Topic: yeah UCLA won!!!!!  (Read 454 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: yeah UCLA won!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »
He started the topic and then posted UCLA basketball info in it, so I guess he meant for it to be a UCLA topic for football AND basketball...PeACe
yes sirrrrrrrr

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
^^^This topic was about UCLA FOOTBALL, not basketball  8)
i know we already talking about UCLA football let talk About UCLA basketball to 8) but i might make a thread about UCLA basketball...i do it my way 8)
Id Love to talk UCLA basketball im a DIEHARD UCLA basketball Fan...I just thought this was a football topic  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 04:03:58 PM »
i know we already talking about UCLA football let talk About UCLA basketball to 8) but i might make a thread about UCLA basketball...i do it my way 8)
Id Love to talk UCLA basketball im a DIEHARD UCLA basketball Fan...I just thought this was a football topic  8)
4 shizzle i feel ya i going make a UCLA basketball thread later on 8) but we can talk both 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 10:27:53 PM »
4 shizzle i feel ya i going make a UCLA basketball thread later on 8) but we can talk both 8)

I think we are final four bound. Our defense is SMOTHERING...Interesting that the #1 and 2 teams in the nation are UCLA and Pitt, Ben Howland is a college basketball genius, i really hope he get His title this year.

The Best of 3 Worlds