Author Topic: Eminem needs to put the mic down  (Read 570 times)

israelihiphop

Eminem needs to put the mic down
« on: December 04, 2006, 03:48:39 PM »
After hearing the RE-up where he is recycling old freestyles and putting them out as new songs this nigga ran out of things to talk about. I used to fuk with dude back in the day Marshall Mathers LP, 8 mile soundtrack but this is just pathetic that verse on Akon's song ranks up with one of the worst of all times...

rik

Re: Eminem needs to put the mic down
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 03:49:44 PM »
He also needs to stop producing.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »
I disagree, he just needs to start doing drugs again and THEN record his next LP.

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 04:55:32 PM »
After hearing the RE-up where he is recycling old freestyles and putting them out as new songs this nigga ran out of things to talk about.

thats because its a mixtape

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 05:01:44 PM »
After hearing the RE-up where he is recycling old freestyles and putting them out as new songs this nigga ran out of things to talk about. I used to fuk with dude back in the day Marshall Mathers LP, 8 mile soundtrack but this is just pathetic that verse on Akon's song ranks up with one of the worst of all times...
That Akon shit was miserable. I heard some song with him n 50 today and 50 ripped that beat compared to Eminem's ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 05:05:30 PM »

Amen to that.

I disagree, he just needs to start doing drugs again and THEN record his next LP.

Dun believe dude ever did drugs during his recordings.....glad to see the novelty is wearing off........fuck that HIP POP!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »

exackly

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 07:18:36 PM »
After hearing the RE-up where he is recycling old freestyles and putting them out as new songs this nigga ran out of things to talk about.

dosent matter if its a mixtape, he always talk about the same shit over again on most of his songs...who wants to hear about his daughter and kim 1000 times? i cant believe he used to be one of the top rappers in the game few years ago...man he fell the fuck off.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 07:26:53 PM »

exackly
ditto

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »
i disagree i think Eminem can still produce a good album.  It just depends if he is up for it or not.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 08:05:51 PM »
well his best friend got killed this year...maybe he just didnt fel like rappin...or its just not in him...

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 10:53:11 PM »
"eminem needs to put the mic down"

"he always talks about the same shit over and over again.."

same could be said for a lot of rappers..
- kemp>mj

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 03:25:38 AM »

dosent matter if its a mixtape, he always talk about the same shit over again on most of his songs...who wants to hear about his daughter and kim 1000 times? i cant believe he used to be one of the top rappers in the game few years ago...man he fell the fuck off.

It does matter because he used some unreleased verses as an exlcusive and shit like that.

Hes still better than most of commercial rappers when hes not on Enocre stuff.

XaNdEr

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 03:33:18 AM »

lol yah, alotta ppl treatin this as an album....i rather hear and em mixtape then the next g-unit radio one...::)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 06:23:40 AM »

Really i thought some of the beats he produced on the Re-Up were crazy along with the Alchemists beats