Author Topic: T.I. Takes 5 At Billboard Music Awards  (Read 62 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T.I. Takes 5 At Billboard Music Awards
« on: December 06, 2006, 06:23:09 AM »
Grand Hustle/Atlantic recording artist T.I. garnered a remarkable 5 trophies at the 2006 Billboard Music Awards, held last night in Las Vegas. T.I. dominated the Rap category, winning for "Rap Artist of the Year," "Rap Album of the Year" (for "KING"), "Rap Songs Artist of the Year," "Rap Album Artist of the Year," and "Videoclips Artist."

T.I's Billboard Music Awards triumph - which follows the ATL-based superstar's supremacy at last month's BET Hip-Hop Awards - comes just days in advance of Grand Hustle/Atlantic's eagerly awaited mix CD, "Grand Hustle Presents: In Da Streetz Vol. 4." The collection is the first traditional retail release of the mix series which began back in 2002 and quickly catapulted T.I. to legendary street status. "Grand Hustle Presents: In Da Streetz Vol. 4" drops in stores on December 19th.

The compilation's lead single is T.I.'s "Top Back (Remix)," featuring Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry and B.G. (see attached track listing). "Grand Hustle Presents: In Da Streetz Vol. 4" also features appearances by a wide range of hip-hop luminaries - including Young Dro, Yung Joc, and P$C members Macboney and Big Kuntry King - along with such up-and-coming Grand Hustle sensations as Governor, Xtaci and the "Grand Hustle Muscle," Alfamega.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com