Author Topic: Is Bizzy Bone now a muslim??  (Read 665 times)

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
Re: Is Bizzy Bone now a muslim??
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 08:35:50 AM »
Sorry ENGLISH'., for everybody starts makin jokes about that'

Chief

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 09:07:02 AM »
i pm'd bryan the link to this thread informing him. we shall hear from him soon professing his love for bizzys incredible flow and wordplay

LOL you bananas j bananas  ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »
i pm'd bryan the link to this thread informing him. we shall hear from him soon professing his love for bizzys incredible flow and wordplay

You're like a prophet. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 02:24:11 PM »

And now in eglish ?

We can not begin to develop ourselves and get what we want out of life if we can not even express ourselves in the first place.  The first thing one has to do is atleast increase their vocabulary to a rudimentary level so that they can obtain atleast basic knowledge on who they are in this life and where they are headed.  Otherwise, a person will remain in a state of irrevocable state of ignorance. 

I am aware that some people would rather express the maturity of a sperm cell, and remain ignorant and blind to true knowledge of self.  This is because they are fake, and are not at all interested in their own growth.  There is no excuse for people to remain ignorant in a time like this with the internet and all the various outlets for aquiring knowledge. 

It is because society and media has programmed people to remain in their baby stages chasing after their lowest desires, to be life-long consumers and not thinkers.  Never will they achieve mastery of self, unless they submit to Allah's Infinite Knowledge.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 02:25:44 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 04:53:42 PM »
bryan show the guys the pm i sent you

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 07:50:54 AM »
i was thinking that maybe theres a good chance that they will reunite again with bizzy  :o , cause the reason why bizzy had to leave the group was cause he was always drinking and on drugs fuckin up the recording sessions, interviews ect ...

on his new album he says hes clean and dosnt drink no more ...

would be very dope! bizzy was always my fav bone together with krayzie ..

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 08:47:31 AM »

And now in eglish ?

We can not begin to develop ourselves and get what we want out of life if we can not even express ourselves in the first place.  The first thing one has to do is atleast increase their vocabulary to a rudimentary level so that they can obtain atleast basic knowledge on who they are in this life and where they are headed.  Otherwise, a person will remain in a state of irrevocable state of ignorance. 

I am aware that some people would rather express the maturity of a sperm cell, and remain ignorant and blind to true knowledge of self.  This is because they are fake, and are not at all interested in their own growth.  There is no excuse for people to remain ignorant in a time like this with the internet and all the various outlets for aquiring knowledge. 

It is because society and media has programmed people to remain in their baby stages chasing after their lowest desires, to be life-long consumers and not thinkers.  Never will they achieve mastery of self, unless they submit to Allah's Infinite Knowledge.

First off I also understood u the first time ,, I can speak 5 different languages'  and This is a hiphop forum not a PRAISE ALLAH forum ..
Thanks for ur time

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 01:20:45 AM »

First off I also understood u the first time ,, I can speak 5 different languages'  and This is a hiphop forum not a PRAISE ALLAH forum ..
Thanks for ur time

If you speak 5 langauges and you are in fact so intelligent, then why don't you express yourself more intelligently, and why do you appear to be so ignorant?   Who are you trying to impress by projecting yourself as ignorant?  Are you ashamed of who you are?

The reason intelligent people act ignorant is because they want to impress the ignorant and avoid being a target for their jealousy.  Until one understands that it is only from our Creator that we should seek pleasure, and that it is only towards our Creator that we should seek refuge from the jealousy of men, only then can we overcome this condition.  This will also be a means of us being a benefit to the creation.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 04:21:53 AM »
All praise is to Allah, he is the changer of the hearts.  He can take a heart that has grown hard as a rock and from the rock gushes forth spring water, pure.

Bone was my favorite group back in the day, my friends and I used to play Bone everywhere we went around the summer and fall of 95.  Anyway, they were always a unique crew, they have always been under rated, because whenever people talk about hip-hop history and classic albums and crews, their names and songs don't usually get mentioned (except sometimes "Crossroads" gets mentioned because of how long it held down #1 on the Billboard).

Anyway, I heard about Flesh from back in 2002 they had an album where they asked Flesh what he was doing in prison and he said he was busy studying Islam.  Now Bizzie has found Allah.  I ask Allah to use them and their music as a means of giudance to others, hip-hop is the voice of the youth and the generation; and the hip-hop nation is going to be the next segment of society to enter Islam in droves.  It's the future. 

Islam is the truth, because it is the only religion that is not about a person, place, time, or an object, but it is centered around the creation worshipping only the Creator.  The creation is proof of the Creator, and Islam is the true way of life.

fuck you, your father, and the whole u came thru

o and fuck allah too  :-*

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 07:15:09 AM »

Thanks for ur time

If you speak 5 langauges and you are in fact so intelligent, then why don't you express yourself more intelligently, and why do you appear to be so ignorant?   Who are you trying to impress by projecting yourself as ignorant?  Are you ashamed of who you are?

The reason intelligent people act ignorant is because they want to impress the ignorant and avoid being a target for their jealousy.  Until one understands that it is only from our Creator that we should seek pleasure, and that it is only towards our Creator that we should seek refuge from the jealousy of men, only then can we overcome this condition.  This will also be a means of us being a benefit to the creation.

Do pot and kettle mean anything to you?