Author Topic: Stomp the Yard  (Read 491 times)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
Stomp the Yard
« on: December 11, 2006, 06:35:36 AM »
This movie looks pretty solid, columbus short is blowing up with studio 60 too

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Stomp the Yard
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:11:57 AM »
none of you guys are into this movie?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 01:21:42 PM »
Is this the retarded movie that's trying to be the next "You Got Served", only (believe it or not) gayer and more pathetic? If so, no, we're not "into it"...PeACe

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:36:14 AM »
Is this the retarded movie that's trying to be the next "You Got Served", only (believe it or not) gayer and more pathetic? If so, no, we're not "into it"...PeACe
i finally agree wit this laker nutt rider. this is gona be a movie for  bitches to go see half naked dudes dancin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 10:32:22 AM »
i finally agree wit this laker nutt rider.

Damn, you swangin and bangin on my left nut dawg. I know it's become a trend and all, but move to the right a little and balance that shit out...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
u fuckin  idiot. that means your on the lakers nutts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 01:01:23 PM »
LMAO

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »
fuck this movie, it looks fuckin stupid
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 05:05:27 AM »
Damn....I guess you have to be black, or even more so, somebody who has been to an HBCU, to appreciate it.

It looks exactly like a cross between "You got served" and "Drumline", but I always like seeing black college movies. They are usually a whole lot better than the (stereo)typical hood movies that they seem to make so many hundred of.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 12:29:49 PM »
Damn....I guess you have to be black, or even more so, somebody who has been to an HBCU, to appreciate it.

It looks exactly like a cross between "You got served" and "Drumline", but I always like seeing black college movies. They are usually a whole lot better than the (stereo)typical hood movies that they seem to make so many hundred of.

I prefer a hood movie over a gimmick movie any day...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 07:21:19 PM »

I prefer a hood movie over a gimmick movie any day...

How is it a gimmick, just because of the competition part? Shit, most hood movies are gimmicks, and aside from the certified classics, most of them are ignorant as hell and just plain wack. I just appreciate the atmosphere of "Stomp the yard" more than all the hood movies, and even more than the over-typical middle class type settings that they use in the non-hood movies.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »
honestly i just think movies like "you got served" "drum line" and "stomp the yard" are just plain lame, not because it's not a hood movie, but just because i don't wanna see a movie that deals with shit i already know is going to happen.

dude comes from hood, doesn't know how to dance or play the drums, overcomes all odds, gets the girl........the end
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »
honestly i just think movies like "you got served" "drum line" and "stomp the yard" are just plain lame, not because it's not a hood movie, but just because i don't wanna see a movie that deals with shit i already know is going to happen.

dude comes from hood, doesn't know how to dance or play the drums, overcomes all odds, gets the girl........the end

Exactly...All that shit is fabricated, I dunno how you can like it...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 02:22:06 AM »
looks pretty gay. like NIK  :monkey:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 09:00:40 AM »