Author Topic: believe it or not...Tracy McGrady is having back problems  (Read 575 times)

GangstaBoogy

believe it or not...Tracy McGrady is having back problems
« on: December 11, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »
McGrady to miss Rockets' next game with back injury
December 11, 2006

HOUSTON (TICKER) -- The Houston Rockets will have to make do without superstar Tracy McGrady, whose balky back has flared up once again.

The Rockets announced Monday that McGrady is suffering from back spasms and will be unavailable for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Houston's leading scorer each of the past two seasons, McGrady began experiencing back pain in Saturday's 114-109 victory over the Washington Wizards and left midway through the fourth quarter. The Rockets are listing him as day-to-day.

McGrady, 27, is averaging 19.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 6.3 assists in 20 games this season.

A two-time scoring champion and a six-time All-Star, McGrady has battled back from injuries throughout his career but was seriously affected by the chronic ailment for the first time last season, when he missed 34 games due to a variety of problems.

McGrady experienced back problems for the first time last season in early November and missed two weeks. He was sidelined one week with back spasms last January before suffering a bruised tailbone on March 10, an injury which forced him to miss the remainder of the campaign.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: believe it or not...Tracy McGrady is having back problems
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 08:16:26 PM »
damn sucks for the rockets..
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 08:26:06 PM »
grant hill....
penny.....
mcgrady...?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 08:58:02 PM »
grant hill....
penny.....
mcgrady...?

haha i know that's what i was thinking earlier...

they all played for the Magic...hmm.... ???
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 10:25:49 PM »
He's been giving Yao to many piggy-back rides.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 03:29:18 AM »
RIP to a former God-SG. Vince Carter clearly got the edge again. Who would have seen this coming 2 years ago. LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 05:28:31 AM »
I guess thats what it took for Van Gundy to finally let Bonzi has been practice with the team again.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 10:28:09 AM »
I guess thats what it took for Van Gundy to finally let Bonzi has been practice with the team again.

Bonzi is back?

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 10:50:03 AM »
I like T-Mac game but his back pbs have really slowed him... look at the numbers he's dropping this year (ok, Yao is now the 1st option but still)..

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »
I like T-Mac game but his back pbs have really slowed him... look at the numbers he's dropping this year (ok, Yao is now the 1st option but still)..

Well that's because he's the second option  now and he jacks up jumpers alot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »
LMAO, he's pussying out because it's time to face Kobe, he knows that defense is gunna be too tough on him. Phil Jackson once said of T-Mac, "he's a very good player, but when it's time to run back on defense it's always 'my back hurts'"...LOL.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 11:09:53 AM »
LMAO, he's pussying out because it's time to face Kobe, he knows that defense is gunna be too tough on him. Phil Jackson once said of T-Mac, "he's a very good player, but when it's time to run back on defense it's always 'my back hurts'"...LOL.

thats funny
Im sure he "feared" kobe

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 11:11:33 AM »
^^ lol that remind me how Kobe clowned T-Mac in a 02-03 season game... T-Mac got like 30 points in the 1st half with Fox defending him, Kobe got only 4.... then Kobe got T-Mac on lock defensive wise and finished with  more points than him by taking  over in the 4th to win the game

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 11:13:34 AM »
^^ lol that remind me how Kobe clowned T-Mac in a 02-03 season game... T-Mac got like 30 points in the 1st half with Fox defending him, Kobe got only 4.... then Kobe got T-Mac on lock defensive wise and finished with  more points than him by taking  over in the 4th to win the game

we all know Kobe is better, but its not like T-Mac's back just started hurting...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »
So you don't find it funny that his back starts hurting all of a sudden when it's time to face Kobe, who is known for shutting players like T-Mac down? I bet you anything that he would still be playing tonight if they were facing the Hornets or Hawks or something.