Author Topic: Questions for the Wii owners...  (Read 192 times)

jeromechickenbone

Questions for the Wii owners...
« on: December 08, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »
1)  Can you toggle options on the game in case you don't feel like doing the movements?  Like if I just wanna go old school traditional button mashing?  If so, is that the case for every game?

2)  Along those lines, will the whole moving your arms to play games and stuff get played out?  I mean is it adding to the addictiveness of the game, or does it seem to be just a cool gimmick?

I know it's probably difficult to really know these answers early on, but I'm anxious to hear some reactions.  There's a very good chance I'm gonna get the Wii, but I'd like to hear some feedback here.  Thanks.

Don Seer

Re: Questions for the Wii owners...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »
1) no. but i cant see why youd want to. some games will come support both (smash bros will be first i think) which means you'll have to get a "classic controller"

2) no it wont.. its natural..

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 11:32:38 AM »
1) no. but i cant see why youd want to. some games will come support both (smash bros will be first i think) which means you'll have to get a "classic controller"

2) no it wont.. its natural..

or use ur cube controller

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:59 PM »
1. No, but the whole point of the wii is to be different and to bring something new and intuitive to the table.
2. No i dont think so,i think the controller really works well,everyone that ive shown likes it alot and has a blast playing it, even ppl that dislike videogames or who havent played videogames before enjoy it, i think this is the first big step in a new direction for videogames

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »
Zelda lets u use the GCN controller if u want.

Smas brothers will use it too.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 08:47:30 AM »
^^^ I swear that's only if you get the GC version.

1) Sometimes, i've found i'm able to go through some options with the control stick in Zelda, you know for making choices text wise and the menu, etc.

2) Natural, Wii tennis you'll get into it big time, or bowling, just don't go too far and end up on wiihaveaproblem.com  ::)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 02:24:56 PM »
yea like after playing tennis,golf,bowling,baseball on wii,why would u wanna use a normal style controller?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24