Author Topic: WestCoast Soundscan Figures.  (Read 547 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: WestCoast Soundscan Figures.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 02:05:42 AM »
28 SNOOP DOGG BLUE CARPET 69,016 -24 90,338 424,107

42 GAME DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE 49,164 -20 61,750 603,980

53 TUPAC PAC'S LIFE 34,983 -33 52,300 246,863

I think in a couple of weeks Snoop will be passing Game in sales.

very possible

and what a sad site that a pac album sucked that bad, sales and music

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 03:53:43 AM »
Game will go platinum in time, probably gonna do little less than Luda.

Wow did not expect you to say that  ;D Yeah it will take him a couple of months but he will get there.

Why is that ?

Its just sales lol. Some of you take this beef stuff way too seriously.

Just does not sound like something you would say. It's Game we are talking about here.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 03:59:56 PM »
LOL at all the Game groupies dissin phillyboy. Just because a shitty overrated west coast rapper won't go plat in 3 months, is no reason to diss another person. Cry yourselves to sleep boys, because some of you actually thought he was going to sell 800,000 first week. Yall should start to like better music.

First of all I'm not a Game groupie. Second of all I'm dissing Phillyboy cuz aint nobody like him on this board but you.

You are dissing me because you are an immature boy-child. So if youre saying youre dissing me because nobody likes me, then your just trying to get cool points then? Doesn't seem to be working out to well.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »
LOL at all the Game groupies dissin phillyboy. Just because a shitty overrated west coast rapper won't go plat in 3 months, is no reason to diss another person. Cry yourselves to sleep boys, because some of you actually thought he was going to sell 800,000 first week. Yall should start to like better music.

First of all I'm not a Game groupie. Second of all I'm dissing Phillyboy cuz aint nobody like him on this board but you.

You are dissing me because you are an immature boy-child. So if youre saying youre dissing me because nobody likes me, then your just trying to get cool points then? Doesn't seem to be working out to well.

I guess I didn't say that right. I don't like you because your a racist asshole who thinks the west coast is gayer than the kisses you give to guys in NJ. People don't like you because I exposed how racist and fruit you were. So do I get some kudos for that?