Author Topic: WestCoast Soundscan Figures.  (Read 545 times)

d-nice

Re: WestCoast Soundscan Figures.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 02:59:28 PM »
If Game goes platinum, Plillyboy is outta here. Where's the fag been lately?

Actually, the bet was if Game goes platinum in 6 weeks, I was gone...When everyone laughed I held my ground, becuase I TOLD YALL he wouldnt do the numbers. But thanks for the laughs guys. It was funny how some of yall guarenteed that he would sell a mill in 6 weeks, were so sure I would be gone and you all got proven wrong. Maybe youll get lucky and hell sell 400K in 2 weeks. It can be done right? Also, good to see I'm still on your mind baby girl, I'm not going anywhere... ;)

I had forgot about that bet. Gotta give you ya props on taking the bet. I did won with Cube and won.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 03:02:59 PM »

Actually, the bet was if Game goes platinum in 6 weeks, I was gone...When everyone laughed I held my ground, becuase I TOLD YALL he wouldnt do the numbers. But thanks for the laughs guys. It was funny how some of yall guarenteed that he would sell a mill in 6 weeks, were so sure I would be gone and you all got proven wrong. Maybe youll get lucky and hell sell 400K in 2 weeks. It can be done right? Also, good to see I'm still on your mind baby girl, I'm not going anywhere... ;)
No you said if Game went platinum then you would delete your account. If that's not what you ment then you statment was worded incorrectly.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=126381.0
The reason everyone thought he'd go platinum in 6 weeks was because an early report said that is first week sales were to be 400k-450k which turned out to be false.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »

No you said if Game went platinum then you would delete your account. If that's not what you ment then you statment was worded incorrectly.
The reason everyone thought he'd go platinum in 6 weeks was because an early report said that is first week sales were to be 400k-450k which turned out to be false.

1st sentence in my post cancels your statement. I worded the last sentence incorrectly. It's always been 6 weeks. If you guys really want me to go Ill strecth to 8 weeks, but I'll still be here cuz he won't go plat in that time span. A while smarter posters like yourslef thought he would reach thoses numbers because of HDD, most of them said he would strictly because they are fanboys. Also, if I'm not mistaken, he did sell close to 400K his first week. The extra 40, even 100K still wouldn't have him plat by 6 weeks time. And like I said before, the irony in all this is that I started liking the album bit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 03:08:30 PM »

1st sentence in my post cancels your statement. I worded the last sentence incorrectly. It's always been 6 weeks. If you guys really want me to go Ill strecth to 8 weeks, but I'll still be here cuz he won't go plat in that time span. A while smarter posters like yourslef thought he would reach thoses numbers because of HDD, most of them said he would strictly because they are fanboys. Also, if I'm not mistaken, he did sell close to 400K his first week. The extra 40, even 100K still wouldn't have him plat by 6 weeks time. And like I said before, the irony in all this is that I started liking the album bit.

LOL. And why do you keep pressing the diss button? Get busy and call the "make a wish foundation" for your female. I'll give her the dick she's always wished. Dissing me and worrying about how much Game sells should be the least of your problems.

The fucking internet is killing these sales. I don't want to hear any shit about "promo, promotion, promotion." The fact is that more and more people are learning how to use the internet and that's hurting these sales a lot. I know damn well Game would go double platinum by now if it wasn't for the internet.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 03:09:36 PM »

My signature reminds me of you and your almost dead bitch. I would take it off but it makes me laugh everytime I see it, lol.

Good comeback kid, where do you come up with this stuff? In your rage, you completeley misread what I typed, but I have to say your level of maturity is skying high little guy :)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »

LOL. And why do you keep pressing the diss button? Get busy and call the "make a wish foundation" for your female. I'll give her the dick she's always wished. Dissing me and worrying about how much Game sells should be the least of your problems.

The fucking internet is killing these sales. I don't want to hear any shit about "promo, promotion, promotion." The fact is that more and more people are learning how to use the internet and that's hurting these sales a lot. I know damn well Game would go double platinum by now if it wasn't for the internet.

Remeber, YOU BROUGHT MY NAME into this, on account of how much I'm on your mind. I see your feeling my girl too, but I dount she'd be interseted in a 15 year old Mexican, who's breth most likely reeks of Goya and beans. So there's your answer as to why I took a prop from you, sorry it hurts so bad.

Face it, you wanted me off the site, your hero didn't come through, and I'm still here. You can try to say all you wnat about me, but you will never be respected or liked because of it.

And hush up about the internt killing sales. We've been saying that on the site for 1 1/2 years now, so don't try to act like your even capable of dropping knowledge. Remeber, before Game's album came out, you werent making excuses like that.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 03:18:51 PM »

I had forgot about that bet. Gotta give you ya props on taking the bet. I did won with Cube and won.

Oh yeah, and congrats on that. Dubcc got 2 winners now. 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 03:19:13 PM »

Remeber, YOU BROUGHT MY NAME into this, on account of how much I'm on your mind. I see your feeling my girl too, but I dount she'd be interseted in a 15 year old Mexican, who's breth most likely reeks of Goya and beans. So there's your answer as to why I took a prop from you, sorry it hurts so bad.

Face it, you wanted me off the site, your hero didn't come through, and I'm still here. You can try to say all you wnat about me, but you will never be respected or liked because of it.

And hush up about the internt killing sales. We've been saying that on the site for 1 1/2 years now, so don't try to act like your even capable of dropping knowledge. Remeber, before Game's album came out, you werent making excuses like that.

LOL, When have I ever admired Game like my idol? I don't even think he's one of the best rappers in the West. And don't be telling my about my breath when you're the one eating out a cancerous bitch and you're the one with the nasty cancer cells all over your lips and tounge. And I don't give a hot dogg sandwich about what you do to my karma, your bitch is still gonna die within 2 years.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »

LOL, When have I ever admired Game like my idol? I don't even think he's one of the best rappers in the West. And don't be telling my about my breath when you're the one eating out a cancerous bitch and you're the one with the nasty cancer cells all over your lips and tounge. And I don't give a hot dogg sandwich about what you do to my karma, your bitch is still gonna die within 2 years.

LOL, what a quality post for number 500. Congrats. Have you ever contributed anything to this site other than being a laughing stock? You obviously DO care about your karma, or you woulda just kept it moving and not adressed it.

You were one of the people guarenteeing that I would be gone after the 6 six weeks. Do you want me to make it 8 weeks hunny? Nothing you say has any truth to it, and as much as you talk about my girl, it becomes more obvious that your most likley a virgin yourself. I know you really are feeling her, but like I said, I don't think se'd go out with a Mexican that lives in a one bedroom apt. with about 11 brothers and sisters wearing each others clothes.

Just keep in mind that you brought my name up 1st little guy.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »
I'm bout to be out, but if you reply, I'll try to get back to before your bedtime, so you can get yourself a goodnights sleep hunny ;). Bout to go listen to that Lil Scrappppy!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
LOL at all the Game groupies dissin phillyboy. Just because a shitty overrated west coast rapper won't go plat in 3 months, is no reason to diss another person. Cry yourselves to sleep boys, because some of you actually thought he was going to sell 800,000 first week. Yall should start to like better music.

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2006, 03:41:54 PM »
LOL at all the Game groupies dissin phillyboy. Just because a shitty overrated west coast rapper won't go plat in 3 months, is no reason to diss another person. Cry yourselves to sleep boys, because some of you actually thought he was going to sell 800,000 first week. Yall should start to like better music.

First of all I'm not a Game groupie. Second of all I'm dissing Phillyboy cuz aint nobody like him on this board but you.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:31 PM »
Game will go platinum in time, probably gonna do little less than Luda.

Wow did not expect you to say that  ;D Yeah it will take him a couple of months but he will get there.

Why is that ?

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
Game will go platinum in time, probably gonna do little less than Luda.

Wow did not expect you to say that  ;D Yeah it will take him a couple of months but he will get there.

Why is that ?

Just does not sound like something you would say. It's Game we are talking about here.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 04:50:08 PM »
Game- "I'm going 1x plat nigga how do I stop?!?!?!"
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....