Author Topic: I went to court and pleaded guilty with explanation on my traffic violation...  (Read 603 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The ticket was $1,100 for driving in the carpool lane and not having my registration on me...I went to court, pleaded guilty with explanation, came up with an ill ass story about how I avoided an accident for the judge, and the muthafucka dismissed it for me...I only had to pay a $10.00 court fee...LMAO.

8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
They didn't search your car for a baggie and a scale?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

They didn't search your car for a baggie and a scale?

Naah, they don't have drive-in courts around here...LOL. I saved some cheese for danker tree though. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Lucky ass...only $10.00. 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Naah, they don't have drive-in courts around here...LOL. I saved some cheese for danker tree though. 8)
I was reffering to the police, but okay. That's $1,090 dollars saved. Not bad at all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I was reffering to the police, but okay. That's $1,090 dollars saved. Not bad at all.

LOL...I think I actually did have my scale on me when I got pulled over, and of course I always have tree on me, but the bitch (it was a female piglet) had nothing on me to search me. She just wrote up the ticket like the bitch that she was and went about her way...It was a day after my birthday too.

I also got pulled over for driving crazy about half a year ago by some undercover cops (they were driving a regular SUV). They pulled me over, searched my car, and found my dank (don't know if they noticed the scale), but they were really cool about it, didn't even take my weed (or the blunt I had rolled) away! The cop asked me what kind of ticket I wanted written up, so I asked for the cheapest one and he gave me a seatbelt ticket and let me go...LMAO.

WestCoasta

I think I actually did have my scale on me when I got pulled over

that's smart

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think I actually did have my scale on me when I got pulled over

that's smart

Not smart, but how else will I take it from one place to another...You don't ALWAYS have to be a pussy, you know. ::)

westkoastanostra

what an idiot...why the fuck don't ppl follow rules? LOL @ driving in the carpool lane

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^There was mad traffic and I was late somewhere, so I used that carpool lane...Why are so many people square ass pussies? At least I have the brains to work my way around it, you'd probably just bend over and pay that $1,100 fine like the good citizen that you are. :D

westkoastanostra

^^^^no i'd be late so i would't have to get pulled over and go to court to pay a bullshit fine...thats called "being smart" something u obviously lacked...i bet u were late anyways right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^^^no i'd be late so i would't have to get pulled over and go to court to pay a bullshit fine...thats called "being smart" something u obviously lacked...i bet u were late anyways right?

I'm sorry if I'm not a square ass muthafucka and don't follow EVERY SINGLE law...And no, I wasn't late, the bitch caught me when I was pretty much about to exit the freeway, and it was a 5 min routine stop, so I still saved a lot of time. Plus, I've used the carpool lane many times in the past, and it has gotten me out of some really bad situations. this time I just didn't notice the cop behind me when I pulled in it like I usually would...I bet you're the type of person that abides by EVERYTHING they're told. Well, guess what, I don't need people to make rules for me, I make my OWN rules in this life. I accept the consequences too, so you don't really need to tell me what do, son...PeACe

rik

Nice...I'm bringing you to court with me next time I get a ticket.

westkoastanostra

I'm sorry if I'm not a square ass muthafucka and don't follow EVERY SINGLE law...And no, I wasn't late, the bitch caught me when I was pretty much about to exit the freeway, and it was a 5 min routine stop, so I still saved a lot of time. Plus, I've used the carpool lane many times in the past, and it has gotten me out of some really bad situations. this time I just didn't notice the cop behind me when I pulled in it like I usually would...I bet you're the type of person that abides by EVERYTHING they're told. Well, guess what, I don't need people to make rules for me, I make my OWN rules in this life. I accept the consequences too, so you don't really need to tell me what do, son...PeACe

naw, i just wanted to piss u off....LOL

WestCoasta

don't lie, you know you were lookin out for cops

let's get it together now buddy, no more getting pulled over, be smart