Author Topic: Maybe Nas was right about 2pac...  (Read 1445 times)

d-nice

Maybe Nas was right about 2pac...
« on: December 16, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »
Sqaushing the beef with Pac. I was listening to Untouchable off of Pac's Life and I has already heard the OG cut but I was reading a old article from Nas about the whole Nas/Pac beef and they squashed it. But in that song Pac says "No disrespect to Nas but this whole fucking world is mine". Now he went out of his way to diss him on Makaveli- Against All Odds and clown him so why would he say a line like this if there was at least some respect there or the beef was squashed? Just found that interesting.

Okka

Re: Maybe Nas was right about 2pac...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 01:12:49 PM »
I heard that Pac knoc'd Nas the fuck out...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 04:23:40 PM »
Hasn't everyone knocked Nas the fuck out? He's like a East Coast Ice Cube.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 04:53:20 PM »
Sqaushing the beef with Pac. I was listening to Untouchable off of Pac's Life and I has already heard the OG cut but I was reading a old article from Nas about the whole Nas/Pac beef and they squashed it. But in that song Pac says "No disrespect to Nas but this whole fucking world is mine". Now he went out of his way to diss him on Makaveli- Against All Odds and clown him so why would he say a line like this if there was at least some respect there or the beef was squashed? Just found that interesting.

They never squashed the beef.  If they did squash it and a club like Nas has said, that would put Nas in Vegas at the same time that 2Pac died..  In an interview a couple days before 2Pac died 2Pac was dissing Nas.  It was the interview talking about Death Row East.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »
It's been so many years, but didn't the whole thing start because Pac thought Nas was trying to be him, just cause Nas used the same sample for "Street Dreams" that Pac used for "All Eyez On Me"?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
Hasn't everyone knocked Nas the fuck out? He's like a East Coast Ice Cube.
Are you asking him, or do you know? I've never heard of Nas getting knocked out by anyone.. Snoop said in an old interview that Pac checked Nas, and that's when they squashed it, but saying he got knocked out is puttin way too much on shit. That's that rumor perpetuating shit.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 05:21:01 PM »
That's what I've heard. I have no idea if it's fact or not.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 05:40:15 PM »
Nas is lying.  Peep the date on this interview.

Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 06:05:03 PM »
In the XXL with the breakdown The Don Kiluminati (The 7 Day Theory) that came out a couple of years ago, Young Noble said:

"He got that concept (for "Me And My Girlfriend") from Nas.  Remember Nas did that song about the gun?  'Pac used to like that song.  When him and Nas squashed their beef, I was happy.  I grew up on Nas...All the Outlawz were fans of Nas.  'Pac was too.  He used to like Nas."

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »
I just thought that was wierd when Pac said that at the end of the song. Whether they did or not. To go from dissing the hell out of him to say no disrespect to Nas is a big turnaround and Pac was not like Game. If he had beef he rode that shit till the wheels fall off. I don't know and I am not saying that they did or not but that song just got me thinking if they did.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 10:38:55 PM »
It's been so many years, but didn't the whole thing start because Pac thought Nas was trying to be him, just cause Nas used the same sample for "Street Dreams" that Pac used for "All Eyez On Me"?
it was actually the other way around

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Okka

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 11:09:21 PM »

Yep, and i've heard that he has been robbed many times (in his own hood)...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 04:12:54 AM »
Nas is lying.  Peep the date on this interview.

That video is from Sep. 4, Nas and Pac squashed it Sep. 5 and then he was shot Sep. 6

Get your facts straight, why would Young Noble make up that they (Nas & Pac) squashed it if they didn't?
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »
The squashed their beef at the VMA's. This video was at the VMA's. Hell, with 'Pac, he could have just got done talking shit, and then squashed the beef with Nas right after. 'Pac was more unrational in his last days than Game is now.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 01:24:55 PM »

Yep, and i've heard that he has been robbed many times (in his own hood)...
lol and he still reps queens bridge?  atleast jay took cameras to marcy projects and parked the coupe with the doors open.