Author Topic: Yao Ming CRIED To The League After The Game...  (Read 312 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yao Ming CRIED To The League After The Game...
« on: December 16, 2006, 04:36:11 PM »
"How tough is it?" Yao said, his voice cracking. "I feel that is not fair. I can't only shoot eight free throws yesterday and six free throws today and they just let their big guy keep pushing me. I would say Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum fouled me 10 times in tonight's game, and yesterday's game also, and they did not call it. That's not fair.

"I know I'm big. That's not my fault. They have two hands pushing on my back and keep pushing while I'm shooting the ball. They're not fouling upstairs, not fouling on my hands.

They foul on my body. I shot only six free throws. I know that's not right. I hope the league, somebody can help with this. It's not just one or two games. It's been a couple weeks already."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/4406529.html

LOL...Dude needs to man up, as if everyone didn't see Kobe getting HAMMERED on every drive with no whistle last night...Game was great, glad I witnessed it in person, Yao is a bitch. Kobe Bryant; 53 points (5-8 3FG), 10 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block=MVP...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Yao Ming CRIED To The League After The Game...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 04:43:26 PM »
Just furthering the perception that foreign players are soft. Yao needs to play some midnight basketball in North Houston.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 04:50:02 PM »
Yao is good as hell, don't get me wrong, but it was obvious the refs wanted him in the game, otherwise he woulda' fouled out in the 1st half..Looks like he's learning from Jeff Van Gundy...LOL.

rik

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 04:50:42 PM »
Dude needs to stop crying like a little bitch. Shit, he thinks he has it bad try playing as Kobe for one game.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 06:17:05 PM »
Ugh just when I give this dude credit for finally being aggressive, he goes and pulls this  :-[
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 10:04:33 PM »
The Rockets dominated points in the paint and barely got to the charity stripe.  But that wasn't the reason they lost, turnovers and failure to close out cost them the game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 10:14:32 PM »
The Rockets dominated points in the paint and barely got to the charity stripe.  But that wasn't the reason they lost, turnovers and failure to close out cost them the game.

How do you expect to get to the line when you're 7'6" shooting fadeaway jumpers? Yao has no power game whatsoever, Kwame played excellent defense on him, how does he even have the audacity to complain? :grumpy:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 10:18:57 PM »

How do you expect to get to the line when you're 7'6" shooting fadeaway jumpers? Yao has no power game whatsoever, Kwame played excellent defense on him, how does he even have the audacity to complain? :grumpy:

+1 on point

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 01:21:12 AM »
wow. yoa has NO reason what so ever to be complaining. what a bitch ass bitchy bitch bitch.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 02:03:30 AM »
Stats. Once again. Yao Ming shots 8.6 free throw's per game. He ranks n.7 in the League in this stat, with only Zach Ranldolph averaging more than him considering C's and PF's. Yao shots more ft's per game than Nowitski, Bosh, Howard, Duncan, Garnett, Stoudamire, Brand, J Oneal, Boozer and the rest of the league. Mmmm.. Ok, he only shot 6 ft's in the last game, but please stop it with the embarassing "the league ain't protecting me" shit. It's ridiculous.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 07:19:28 AM »

No power game?  What the hell are you talking about?  It's hard to just dunk on everyone when you are doubled every second.

Plus hacking and putting two arms on a dude isn't excellent defense.

Once again, I'm not saying the Rockets lost cause Yao is reffed different from everyone else except Shaq, I have made it perfectly clear they lost to the Lakers due to turnovers and failure to close out tough games.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 07:39:04 AM by Citizen-Y »

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 09:09:49 AM »

No power game?  What the hell are you talking about?  It's hard to just dunk on everyone when you are doubled every second.

Yao is an excellent player... but he has no power  game... he's soft when it goes to the hook and get blocked on a regular basis... regarding his height that's  :-X, included by Nate Robinson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 10:16:51 AM »

Once again, I'm not saying the Rockets lost cause Yao is reffed different from everyone else except Shaq, I have made it perfectly clear they lost to the Lakers due to turnovers and failure to close out tough games.

Have you watched Yao play? He's more of a finess player, now Shaq from the 3peat Lakers, HE was a power player and had every right to complain (though he still never did like Yao)... but if you ever watch Yao's game, you'll see why it's so tough for him to get to the line...Kwame=best man defender at the center spot, Yao needs to shut the fuck up with his cracking voice...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »

Have you watched Yao play? He's more of a finess player, now Shaq from the 3peat Lakers, HE was a power player and had every right to complain (though he still never did like Yao)... but if you ever watch Yao's game, you'll see why it's so tough for him to get to the line...Kwame=best man defender at the center spot, Yao needs to shut the fuck up with his cracking voice...PeACe

Kwame had help all night against Yao.  There is no one that can guard Yao one on one in the league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 11:03:26 AM »

Kwame had help all night against Yao.  There is no one that can guard Yao one on one in the league.

Did you even watch the game? Kwame was playing him 1-on-1 most of the time, with Smush helping out on the weakside sometimes...Yao can drop 30 on anyone, but that doesn't mean he can't be slowed down by good defense...PeACe