Author Topic: What did Dr. Dre have against 2Pac?  (Read 1783 times)

Westcoastfanatic

Re: What did Dr. Dre have against 2Pac?
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2006, 02:09:09 AM »
At the end of 95' Dre was sick of all that negative immature gangsta shit in the studio. He just wanted to make sum music and chill.
At the Death Row studio's this was impossibe. Tupac was the opposite, he loved drama and starting beef with everybody.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2006, 06:48:11 AM »

without Dre none of us would heard of the anorexic rapper and that´s real talk
[/quote] :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think Dre started out with any bad feeling about him but like said above Pac was a shit talker and fucked with everybody.  The way Pac disrespected Dre after Dre handed him cali love showed me what a bitch Pac was when he was around. 
how did he disrespect him?
[/quote]

track after track, you know this.  "California love part 2 without gay ass dre".  Without 'gay ass dre', pac, you wouldn't have your biggest hit.  Shit was handed to him then he says shit like this?  He was a bitch and eventually got killed for talking the shit that he always talked.  That's not a man, there was nothing manly about Pac.  Always stirring up shit, and eventually he met the wrong brother to fuck with and got killed over some little gangbanger.  What a fucking idiot, I have no respect at all for Pac or anything he accomplished.  This motherfucker served time for RAPE.  That's the type of bitch Tupac Shakur was.  Total fucking loser with a christ complex who did nothing to contribute to society and eventually got put away like he would have been put away 15 years earlier if he wasn't famous enough to get out of jail. 

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 08:02:59 AM »

without Dre none of us would heard of the anorexic rapper and that´s real talk
:laugh: :laugh:

I don't think Dre started out with any bad feeling about him but like said above Pac was a shit talker and fucked with everybody.  The way Pac disrespected Dre after Dre handed him cali love showed me what a bitch Pac was when he was around. 
how did he disrespect him?
[/quote]

track after track, you know this.  "California love part 2 without gay ass dre".  Without 'gay ass dre', pac, you wouldn't have your biggest hit.  Shit was handed to him then he says shit like this?  He was a bitch and eventually got killed for talking the shit that he always talked.  That's not a man, there was nothing manly about Pac.  Always stirring up shit, and eventually he met the wrong brother to fuck with and got killed over some little gangbanger.  What a fucking idiot, I have no respect at all for Pac or anything he accomplished.  This motherfucker served time for RAPE.  That's the type of bitch Tupac Shakur was.  Total fucking loser with a christ complex who did nothing to contribute to society and eventually got put away like he would have been put away 15 years earlier if he wasn't famous enough to get out of jail. 
[/quote]

he didnt rape that was such a BS story i'd believe Jackson being a pedo before believing that bitch (btw i believe MJ is innocent)

dont get me wrong im not one of these morons who think Pac was the 2nd coming however i think your being quite unfair, biased, 1-sided & speculating about somethings u dont know for sure about

Pac was stupid for getting involved with MOB Piru with Suge & then talked shit & paid for it. That doesnt mean he was a horrible person or a bitch

dexter

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 09:44:51 AM »
Dre knew Pac was gonna be Suge's brand new puppet at the time.

Like Ice t said 'Pac was a bit of an idiot gettin involved in LA gangs when he had nothing to do with them in the first place'
true  ::)