Author Topic: Suns wins 15 straight  (Read 273 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suns wins 15 straight
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:41:59 PM »
Let's say it this way: they ain't my fav team in the NBA right now, but i gotta give them props for the 15th straight win. Amazing.

WC Iz Active

Re: Suns wins 15 straight
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 10:54:30 PM »
Amazing.  The best team in the NBA by far right now, no team is even close

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:03:18 PM »
yeah, just like i thought, amare would start gettin comfortable again and theyd go on a tear...i have to agree that they are the best team in the nba...and nash aint losin a step, crazy.
- kemp>mj

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 11:52:44 PM »
Like I said...STAT is back! I'm not a Nash fan but I gotta give him his respect, that guy is actually getting better with age. If Amare stays healthy and Nash's back doesn't give out on him they have a real good chance at making it to the finals. That would be crazy cuz I said it a million times that the run-n-gun style only works so long.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 11:55:53 PM »
 there is no way they win a title, if you have knowledge of NBA playoffs game, you know it ... plus winning 15 in a row, by playing 13 teams under 0.50 isn't THAT impressive
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 02:54:55 AM by wcsoldier »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 12:31:14 AM »
fuck sand.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 11:27:44 AM »
there is no way they win a title, if you have knowledge of NBA playoffs game, you know it ... plus winning 15 in a row, by playing 13 teams under 0.50 isn't THAT impressive

Agreed...

Toronto
Charlotte
Sacramento (twice)
Orlando
Portland
New Orleans
Milwaukee
Boston
Miami
New Jersey (twice)
Golden State (twice)
Houston

That's who they beat...14/15 of those teams are sub .500, and the one team they beat that ISN'T sub .500 was an injured Houston team playing with only 9 players...The streak looks impressive to the untrained eye, but if you look into it, you'll understand this team is going NO WHERE (in the playoffs) with the system they're running, despite winning 15 games they were expected to win anyways...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 12:00:42 PM »
I hate the Suns. >:( And the Suns can't play defence, so they aren't going to win the Finals.

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 02:16:55 PM »
Pheonix is crazy...Theyre easily the best team in the league.  When they have all those guys on the court playing healthy and Nash is running the show, there is nobody that can beat them.

Best lineup in the NBA

Steven Nash
Raja Bell
Shawn Marion
Boris Diaw
Amare Stoudemire

You dont lose much when you sub in Barbosa for either Nash or Bell.  Kurt Thomas is solid backing up the bigs too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 02:29:29 PM »
  When they have all those guys on the court playing healthy and Nash is running the show, there is nobody that can beat them.

LOL. We'll see...

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »
Phoenix is fun to watch, but until they start D ing up people in the half court game, I do not know if they can win it all. Amare is the x factor though. I am glad to see him coming back to form. Half the people in here said he was done before the preseason even started.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »
Pheonix is crazy...Theyre easily the best team in the league.  When they have all those guys on the court playing healthy and Nash is running the show, there is nobody that can beat them.

Best lineup in the NBA

Steven Nash
Raja Bell
Shawn Marion
Boris Diaw
Amare Stoudemire

You dont lose much when you sub in Barbosa for either Nash or Bell.  Kurt Thomas is solid backing up the bigs too.

Barbosa > Bell & Diaw. They should've left him in the starting line-up.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 03:09:04 PM »
The Suns play no D, they just have a tempting run and gun style of offense which most teams fall into trying to match up the same way but as the Lakers showed if you hold your D down against them their weak as shit. How can you consider a team who plays no D the strongest in the NBA? Strongest offense in the NBA? ok thats respectable but definitley not the strongest team. Dallas, San Antonio, L.A., Detroit would all smash on Phoenix in the playoffs.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »
suns are on fiiiiiiire  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
Nash & Stoudemire are out there lookin like Stockton & Malone!

Nash: 35 Points, 4 Rebounds, 12 Assists, 1 Steal

Stoudemire: 31 Points, 13 Rebounds, 3 Blocks (He's back!)