Author Topic: gilbert arenas  (Read 1381 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: gilbert arenas
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 09:01:35 PM »
^^ LOL at your karma going down 20 points in 3 days for posting that Kobe video on your sig.
i know bitches be gettin their feelings hurt for example those scallywhops wangstaboog now i know homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2006, 09:05:59 PM »
he tried to act hella hard and caught 2 in the face is what happened. he had to be restrained so he would get his ass whoped even worse.

If you watch, he didn't even get hit in the face, Childs hit him in the neck...BTW, where is he now? LMAO. That's what he's best known for... :-X

swangin and bangin

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2006, 09:11:45 PM »
i dont give a fuck about the knicks or chris childs.

o and by the way, doesnt look like he hit him on the neck

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:18:46 PM by Now_I_Know »

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »
How does every basketball thread always turn into a Kobe related thread?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2006, 09:19:17 PM »

Are you blind? Look at the space between his hand and Kobe's chin...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:23:29 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2006, 09:22:33 PM »
"You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time."  - Kobe

"You know, at the end of the day, all the shots that I take I practice. It's not like I just go into the game just throwing up shots. I work hard. I'm in the gym every day. I practice my shots. Before every game I shoot 100 threes. You know, I get to the gym, I shoot 100 threes so I feel comfortable taking the shots I take.

Out of that whole game I probably took two bad shots. And, for me not to have a conscience? You're right. When you're an assassin, you don't have a conscience. At the end of the day I thought he didn't have a conscience, but I guess he does.

For the best player in the league to downplay what I did... I guess, I don't know. I give him all the respect in the world. He is the No. 1 player in the league, by far. It's like that. You don't need to try to shadow box my 60. It was one of them nights when I was clicking and everything was going in so, I ended up having 60. That's all there is to it. How can you go back at a guy who scores 45 every night? You can't. There's no point of it. There's no point.

We know who he is. I know who he is. I'm a big fan, I'm one of his No. 1 fans, so there's no point in even throwing shots at him."
 - Gilbert

I have no idea why Kobe said that, but it was pretty dumb...I guess he was more upset at the way Gilbert was getting those calls and disrespectfully bowed at the end to mock the Laker fans, but yea, he shouldn't have said that...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2006, 09:40:15 PM »

I guess we're the only ones who see Chris Childs' fist under Kobe's chin.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2006, 10:53:35 PM »

i do think Childs got a piece of his chin, not all though.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2006, 01:03:48 AM »
he got his chin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2006, 01:09:57 AM »
^Yea

i do think Childs got a piece of his chin, not all though.
if he hit his neck then why is his jaw dropin and shit u fuckin dumb faggots. eat a dick up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »
^^You guys are retarded, he hit him in the neck twice, it's right in front of your eyes on that GIF. And even if, it doesn't make Kobe a bitch, it's not like he ran back like Carmelo, he had to be restrained from going after Childs...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2006, 12:16:18 PM »
Lol @ 33 year old Chris Childs trying to fight 22 year old Kobe. Look at the video and you can see Chris Childs backing up when Kobe tried to break free...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2006, 06:29:29 PM »
"You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time."  - Kobe

"You know, at the end of the day, all the shots that I take I practice. It's not like I just go into the game just throwing up shots. I work hard. I'm in the gym every day. I practice my shots. Before every game I shoot 100 threes. You know, I get to the gym, I shoot 100 threes so I feel comfortable taking the shots I take.

Out of that whole game I probably took two bad shots. And, for me not to have a conscience? You're right. When you're an assassin, you don't have a conscience. At the end of the day I thought he didn't have a conscience, but I guess he does.

For the best player in the league to downplay what I did... I guess, I don't know. I give him all the respect in the world. He is the No. 1 player in the league, by far. It's like that. You don't need to try to shadow box my 60. It was one of them nights when I was clicking and everything was going in so, I ended up having 60. That's all there is to it. How can you go back at a guy who scores 45 every night? You can't. There's no point of it. There's no point.

We know who he is. I know who he is. I'm a big fan, I'm one of his No. 1 fans, so there's no point in even throwing shots at him."
 - Gilbert

I have no idea why Kobe said that, but it was pretty dumb...I guess he was more upset at the way Gilbert was getting those calls and disrespectfully bowed at the end to mock the Laker fans, but yea, he shouldn't have said that...PeACe
Doesnt sound very Kobe liek to say that, just give credit where credit is due..Kobe must have felt disrespected, he doesnt get enough credit tho sometimes I think, maybe thats how he felt or has felt for sometime, but actually let it out when they kept ranting and ravin about GA's 60

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2006, 12:21:47 AM »
Kobe must have felt disrespected, he doesnt get enough credit tho sometimes I think, maybe thats how he felt or has felt for sometime, but actually let it out when they kept ranting and ravin about GA's 60

As great of a player as Kobe is, lil shiet like that has to bother him sometimes. I mean Gilbert dropes 60 and everyone acts like he did the impossible. Kobe drops 62 in 3 quarters then gets criticized for not playing the 4th. Then he drops 81 and people say he's a ballhog and he gets criticized for the amount of assist he had in the game. So basically, he can do the same thing as other players can, but when he does it he never gets the credit he deserves for it. Not to mention that he has to damn near draw blood before the ref will give him a call. Kobe shouldn't have attacked Arenas like that AT ALL, but you have to understand the frustration he must have.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2006, 11:20:02 AM »
^^It's also probably a tactic of getting in his head for the next time they face eachother...Jordan used to do this a lot.