Author Topic: Game says "I'm A Muslim" in this video.. and says "Muslim people are the bomb"  (Read 613 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Muslim people are the bomb!"

You can take that as a compliment or a very sick diss.....

XaNdEr

Muslim people are the bomb!"

You can take that as a compliment or a very sick diss.....

judging by the person who said its a subliminal diss ;)

Tha Psycho Hustla

who gives a fuck?
bryan eat a dick.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
really sick of your threads about muslim rappers, i dont think anyone cares what religion rappers are.

plus he drinks and smokes, and i doubt he does the whole pray 5 times a day thing.

EDIT: just watched the video, he never says he's a muslim. idiot. stop making threads about muslim rappers, i dont think anyone except you cares...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 09:28:07 AM by eS-Jay »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
really sick of your threads about muslim rappers, i dont think anyone cares what religion rappers are.

plus he drinks and smokes, and i doubt he does the whole pray 5 times a day thing.

EDIT: just watched the video, he never says he's a muslim. idiot. stop making threads about muslim rappers, i dont think anyone except you cares...

jeromechickenbone

this is bs just like your thread about MJ.  Keep your religious propaganda in TOT.

Also, is anyone concerned that bry guy is seriously delusional?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^yep, he has well and truley been brainwashed... get outta there while you can! ha

XaNdEr

yeah and i bet hes the one who gives me negative karma 4 days lol

pathetic muslim  :psych:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
he's a weak minded person, just like were those people in waco, i think he need some help

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
http://realtalkny.blogspot.com/2006/12/video-muslim-girl-snatches-games-chain.html

I was on here earlier saying that Game was a Muslim, and some didn't believe me, here's proof.  At the very beggining he says "Yo I'm a Muslim" (at 12 seconds).  The he goes on to say, "I don't care what nobody says, Muslim people are the bomb!"

You can have him. He's been disgracing Christianity all these years. Now he can start disgracing Islam.

thisoneguy360

lmao your not serious are you?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
there's a shitload of christian rappers that drink and smoke. You are whatever you believe, regardless of practice.  If you believe christ is the savior, weed and alcohol won't change your christianity. if you believe in thr qu'ran, weed won't fuck with that. People get so stupid so fast when religion gets brought up. But I suppose we all feel that about each other.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Trauma-san

http://realtalkny.blogspot.com/2006/12/video-muslim-girl-snatches-games-chain.html

I was on here earlier saying that Game was a Muslim, and some didn't believe me, here's proof.  At the very beggining he says "Yo I'm a Muslim" (at 12 seconds).  The he goes on to say, "I don't care what nobody says, Muslim people are the bomb!"

No, you misheard him.  He said "Muslim people like to bomb"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
LMAO.-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
he shoulda pulled off her thing   i always wonder what those girls in that shit