Author Topic: The truth about The Game and Dr. Dre is...  (Read 1131 times)

XaNdEr

The truth about The Game and Dr. Dre is...
« on: December 24, 2006, 07:04:49 AM »
...that there is no truth, all y'all muthafuckas postin all kinds of shits about this and that and about why Dre left Game and what 50 Cent has to do with that decision and how labels are conspiracing and w/e other science fiction stories y'all makin up bout this.

Truth is Game and Dre (and maybe 50 Cent, if he is involved, i doubt he is tho) have their own personal reasons for what has happened the last months, and the word "personal" explains it, its something between The Game and Dr. Dre.

Im gettin sick of all the threads poppin up everywhere here, lookin like a fuckin soap opera, its just 2 dudes havin a fall-out over something, whats the deal it happens all the time all around the world.

And u can say whatever you want, no matter what side u on, if u look closer u see the facts, Game made alotta mixtapes the last year with the main purpose of makin money of this beef shit, only real dis-mixtape i know from G-Unit side is Bangadoshish by Spider Loc (and maybe G-Unit Radio Part 22, even though it is mainly having The Game posed as a stripper). Its real simple, Game was the one that wouldnt quit, even 50 Cent said Doctors Advocate wasnt all bad, you make him seem like a monster and such a bad person, Game is equally to blame for all of this, if not more. Y'all seein ghosts, but i dont blame u, u prolly listened to that Ghost Unit-mixtape too much.

Game is just controversial, as a person (change of heart stuff and all that) and as a rapper (starting beefs with almost everyone) and i guess Dre didnt feel quite well with that, Dre made Game as the rapper he is now. And what happened between them is for them only, not for the public to know.

So please lets be quiet and not make topics about this 24/7, lets keep the rumors for the bitches in the nailshops and lets discuss music, not wild guesses as to what happened and what they think bout this and that.

Thanx  8)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 07:24:49 AM by XaNdEr »

XaNdEr

Re: The truth about The Game and Dr. Dre is...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 07:11:55 AM »
Oh, i wanna put one more thing here. Stop the fucking hating on G-Unit, im no fan of them, but saying their albums are trash before you actually even heard them is just too stupid. Banks' album was aight. Rotten Apple is one of the best slept-on releases this year. I'm also looking out for Buck the World not cuz im a G-Unit fan but Buck is one of the better South cats rappin'. He got skills, style and i think his album will really be something worth coppin'.

Also one other thing, Yayo's album, its wasnt that bad, but it came out at the time the Game-hype was at a peak, with him sayin"go cap Late Registration on the day it releases instead of Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon, it is actually a decent album, not the best, not a classic, but its good nonetheless.

So please stop all the hating and judge music on the music itself.

And for the record, i copped both Game's albums, and i think Doctors Advocate is one of the best albums of the year, and he did put the West back on the map, but please, the hating is just irritating  ::)

ABN

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 07:18:59 AM »
yeah yeah, of course people should stop making theads about it but you just made another thread about it lol.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 07:21:22 AM »
good that you explained yoself cause the subject looks like just another let's-guess-why thread

XaNdEr

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 07:22:46 AM »
yeah yeah, of course people should stop making theads about it but you just made another thread about it lol.

i have to make my point, and another thing, you act like a bitch, cause this topic isnt about Game and Dre only, it has actually a purpose, unlike the other 100 topics about this....

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 07:24:29 AM »
yeah if this topic prevent at least one more thread of em it'll be good i guess

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ABN

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 07:28:23 AM »

i have to make my point, and another thing, you act like a bitch, cause this topic isnt about Game and Dre only, it has actually a purpose, unlike the other 100 topics about this....
what´s the purpose? trying to explain something that anyone with half a brain already knew? and yea i´m acting like a bitch lol, and another thread about this shit is just gonna lead to someone else making a thread trying to counter what you just said.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 07:30:49 AM »
I listed to both Yayo's album TOAPF & Banks RA and I thought they were both crap.. not having anything to do with the beef with Game.. just both albums sucked imo.  They were both boring to me.  I do like Buck shit though & 50's GRODT was tight as fuck.. his second album was nothing special to me though.. a decent album but didn't appeal to me as much as GRODT.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 07:55:56 AM »
Co-sign to everything you said, been saying this for months now.

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 09:43:01 AM »
thread 43534654654 saying this.

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »
As far as Game and Dre go, we know Game's viewpoint on it, but I do not know Dre's and at this point I do not care. Game got what we wanted, now he needs to STFU and continue to make good music. These guys are millionaires, what the fuck are they mad about. As far as G-Unit, 1. They along with Game was the ones force feeding us all this sales this and sales that. When that shit flops, of course people are going to throw that shit back in they face. True, I thought Banks album is slept on, but Yayo is weak. I got Yayo's album, so I formulated a opinion from that. It's weak to me. No flow, voice gets on my nerves. Young Buck is the shit though and I am waiting for their album. Karma is a bitch and if Game keeps it up, Karma will make time for him too.

XaNdEr

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 10:33:11 AM »

if so, why do threads keep poppin up sayin this and that and ppl speculating on other ppl personal lifes, just a bunch of attention whoring goin on.... ::)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 11:51:08 AM »
until dre's side is heard, speculation won't stop.

also, i hate on gunit not just to hate but because they are distracting dre from doing what his fans (us, west coast rap fans, the people that fucking made dre and don't hate on that statement, if people in CA didn't buy NWA records in the late 80s and early 90s, dre would not be where he is today) want: quality west coast music with quality west coast artists.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 11:54:12 AM »

if so, why do threads keep poppin up sayin this and that and ppl speculating on other ppl personal lifes, just a bunch of attention whoring goin on.... ::)
why would they stop just because of topics telling them to.. haha

piffmeister2K7

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 11:58:55 AM »
I actually agree with this topic, but I doubt this gonna be the last dre, game & 50 topic... Some of these kids cant get enough of gossiping about their favorite rappers...