Author Topic: What should I get next for the 360?  (Read 283 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: What should I get next for the 360?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »
GEARS OF WAR!!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
The highest warranty you can find.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 03:14:27 PM »
I picked up Gears of War.  I can tell its a awesome game but I am amazingly horrible at it.  I keep dying right away, I cant even get past the opening part of the game,  the game is great I can tell but I am really horrible at it :-\

wtf are you playing at hardcore or something?

nope Casual.  I wasnt lying when I said I am great at sports games but bad at shooting games.

But did you really tried? Or did you only try it for a couple of times. Cuz its not really that hard, you just have to practise a couple of times. And your really missing out on a great game.

yup a great game indeed
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 03:18:16 PM »
I picked up Gears of War.  I can tell its a awesome game but I am amazingly horrible at it.  I keep dying right away, I cant even get past the opening part of the game,  the game is great I can tell but I am really horrible at it :-\

nope Casual.  I wasnt lying when I said I am great at sports games but bad at shooting games.

You know what's funny? I'm exactly the opposite. I'm HORRIBLE at Madden but insane on first person shooters lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 05:49:50 PM »

You know what's funny? I'm exactly the opposite. I'm HORRIBLE at Madden but insane on first person shooters lol

I'm amazing at both  8)