Author Topic: What should I get next for the 360?  (Read 282 times)

WC Iz Active

What should I get next for the 360?
« on: December 26, 2006, 06:55:42 AM »
I just got a 360 for xmas, absolutely amazing system.  anyways I have Table Tennis that it came w/and I have nba2k7. I have a gift card so I want to buy a game today but I have no idea what. I dont want to get college hoops since I just got a b-ball game and I dont want Madden cause the football season is almost over.

What should I get? I have never been real good at shooting games so thats why I am a little hesitant about Gears Of War, anyone have suggestions?

Bomb-A®

Re: What should I get next for the 360?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
i wasn't good at shooting games either....but gears of war is too good to let pass...get that first

then u can get lost planet (another shooter) and if you're into racers get forza motorsport 2...both come out in january

peace

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »
Rainbow Six.

fuck i helllllla want to pick up a 360 just for rainbow six and gears of war.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 03:57:26 PM »
If you want something different from a shooter game..... mmmmm.. what about Fight Night Round 3? Do you like boxe? That game is amazing if you do.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 06:45:51 PM »
Gears of War or Oblivion

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 07:34:48 PM »
Dude trust me Gears of War hands down.  It's not your shooter game like Halo2 it's more along the lines of Metal Gear Solid, i say buy it and play online so we can tear it up
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 01:39:12 AM »
the only games i will be purchasing next year will most likely be forza and mass effect (prob get one for my b-day). i might get halo 3 but i didnt really like the first ones. it sucks being broke, and once school starts up in a few weeks i will have zero time to play unfort.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 02:04:22 AM »

EA's.. SKATE is coming out next year.. i'm prob gonna have to buy a 360 just for that..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 03:50:39 AM »
Theres a ton of quality games you can buy, just to name a few:

- Oblivion
- Saints Row
- Need for Speed
- Test Drive unlimited
- Hittman
- Splintercell
- Lord of the rings
- MotoGP

But you should seriously consider Gears of war. Its not your typical shooter. Its not real hard to learn. You should definetly try it.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 04:56:08 AM »
I picked up Gears of War.  I can tell its a awesome game but I am amazingly horrible at it.  I keep dying right away, I cant even get past the opening part of the game,  the game is great I can tell but I am really horrible at it :-\

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 04:58:03 AM »
I picked up Gears of War.  I can tell its a awesome game but I am amazingly horrible at it.  I keep dying right away, I cant even get past the opening part of the game,  the game is great I can tell but I am really horrible at it :-\

wtf are you playing at hardcore or something?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 08:05:56 AM »

nope Casual.  I wasnt lying when I said I am great at sports games but bad at shooting games.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 08:20:17 AM »

nope Casual.  I wasnt lying when I said I am great at sports games but bad at shooting games.

But did you really tried? Or did you only try it for a couple of times. Cuz its not really that hard, you just have to practise a couple of times. And your really missing out on a great game.

CueBallin

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 08:23:08 AM »

intercooler

hd dvd

And that shit still won't add up to a ps3....but it will cost the same ;D

Bomb-A®

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 10:36:14 AM »
lol i'm just about to finish GoW on Insane....just have to kill RAAM...once i do that GoW goes into a drawer never to be played again..im thru with it

if u like playing on live i would highly recommend rainbow six vegas....it taks GoW's bum in online play

peace