Author Topic: real hip hop is not about  (Read 313 times)

NTP

real hip hop is not about
« on: December 27, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
killing people, gang activity, raping women, or how big a womans buttocks are, or harrasing people in any way
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:01:48 PM by NTP »

Samoan Enforcer

Re: real hip hop is not about
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 06:00:33 PM »
yes it is. hip hop can be about anything ::)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »
killing people, gang activity, raping women, or how big a womans buttocks are, or harrasing people in any way

I disagree, in fact, I refuse to listen to a song unless they are rapping about atleast 2 of those 5 topics.

NTP

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 06:09:41 PM »
explain why please

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:14:59 PM »

Hip-hop is about slaying the white devil for his crimes against humanity.  Which includes you.

NTP

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 07:43:54 PM »

Hip-hop is about slaying the white devil for his crimes against humanity.  Which includes you.

Well thank you for replying for everyone to see how much of a fool you are. God bless you. I hope you change your mind.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 07:46:31 PM »
I hope you change your mind.

Nope.  Allah told me that I must take back the Earth for the Original Man.  No devils will be spared when the revolution begins...and it IS inevitable.  Be afraid.  Be VERY afraid.

NTP

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 08:10:05 PM »
Oh so you're muslim? Thats interesting you must be the "Bin Laden" type muslim which is basically like fuck everything that has to do with america, fuck white people, etc. I have lots of muslim friends and it is exactly the opposite of that. Whatever makes you think the way you do is flat out wrong and foolish. 

TRG

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 09:57:44 PM »
buttocks :-X

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 10:32:29 PM »
I def. feel you on this. all these rappers talking about those tihing ^ are just polluted young kids minds.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:39 PM »
God damn it, if I see one more thread telling me what hip-hop really is, like I haven't been raised on it all my life, I'ma go postal.

Go listen to some Little Brother.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 10:48:40 PM »

go jump off a cliff

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 07:08:06 AM »
Oh so you're muslim? Thats interesting you must be the "Bin Laden" type muslim which is basically like fuck everything that has to do with america, fuck white people, etc. I have lots of muslim friends and it is exactly the opposite of that. Whatever makes you think the way you do is flat out wrong and foolish. 

Kill yourself, and do it now.

Chief

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 07:22:24 AM »
hip hop is what it is. like anything it has good and bad sides to it.

NTP

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 09:01:02 AM »

go jump off a cliff

I actually have before its fun. You should try hang gliding sometime  :)