Author Topic: NINERS WIN IN OT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA DENVER IS OUT, KC IS IN!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!  (Read 690 times)

WC Iz Active

BIGGEST WIN IN YEARS!!!!! WOW!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!  JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!! AND NOW THE CHEIFS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THE BRONCOS ARE OUT HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

swangin and bangin

wouldnt it have been better for the niners to loose, for the picks

Sparegeez

Yeah! Fuck the Broncos.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
goobly!   8)

:banana_trippin:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

FUCK MUTHA FUCK FUCK! FUCK THE CHIEFS AND THE MUTHA FUCKIN RAIDERS! Bengals Lost Like They were supposed to, and all I needed was a raiders win for some hope, but no...fuckin dumbfucks had to be even bigger dumbfucks.
Next Year though....

Sparegeez

FUCK MUTHA FUCK FUCK! FUCK THE CHIEFS AND THE MUTHA FUCKIN RAIDERS! Bengals Lost Like They were supposed to, and all I needed was a raiders win for some hope, but no...fuckin dumbfucks had to be even bigger dumbfucks.
Next Year though....

Nope. Not even next year sorry.

swangin and bangin

raiders suck more dick than e crazy,

"THE" MoSav

no whats the difference between picking 11th or 13th? 7-9 looks a whole lot better then 6-10. Our defense really stepped it up today allowing no defensive td's and having some great goal line stands, especailly the first one.
The Alex Smith INT for the TD by Champ can be accounted to both guys, Gore should have caught the ball, but on the other hand there is no need for Smith to throw a heater to Gore when he is standing only 5 yds away...I will post a full Niners review later, but it is getting late...HUGE WIN!

and go KC in the playoffs. Tough one next week at COLTS. Chiefs have the style of offense that might give the colts problems. I think this will be a teriffic game...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

no whats the difference between picking 11th or 13th? 7-9 looks a whole lot better then 6-10. Our defense really stepped it up today allowing no defensive td's and having some great goal line stands, especailly the first one.
The Alex Smith INT for the TD by Champ can be accounted to both guys, Gore should have caught the ball, but on the other hand there is no need for Smith to throw a heater to Gore when he is standing only 5 yds away...I will post a full Niners review later, but it is getting late...HUGE WIN!

and go KC in the playoffs. Tough one next week at COLTS. Chiefs have the style of offense that might give the colts problems. I think this will be a teriffic game...

I really think Indy is gonna run with this one.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
kc might beat indy IMO

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

acgrundy

biggest win in years?  how so?  beating the seahawks in seattle was way bigger than this

WC Iz Active

biggest win in years?  how so?  beating the seahawks in seattle was way bigger than this

LOL I was excited Grundy, the Seahawks game was as big as this but IMO I think this was a lil better. This was a playoff game for Denver as they needed a win to move on, plus they were at home and we spoiled their whole season and this is going to give us great confidence and momentum heading into next season, therefore I think this was the best win in a couple of years for the Niners.

"THE" MoSav

LOL I was excited Grundy, the Seahawks game was as big as this but IMO I think this was a lil better. This was a playoff game for Denver as they needed a win to move on, plus they were at home and we spoiled their whole season and this is going to give us great confidence and momentum heading into next season, therefore I think this was the best win in a couple of years for the Niners.

winning at Denver was bigger. We had nothing to play for all they had ALL to play for..different situation. And Winning at Denver compared to Seattle is about the same as far as tough places to play. This win was the biggest all year, sorry Grundy

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

and Seattle is a divsion rival who we beat earlier in the year, so we knew we could beat  Seattle and we had everything to play for that week..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

kc might beat indy IMO
me too..How KC runs the ball, as good or better then anyone will give the Colts fits. This will be a close game scored in the high 20's.
Its all about matchups and KC matchups nice. And after seeing what the TEXANS AND RON (i havent had a 100 yd game ever in my career) DAYNE did to the Colts, i see more of that for the Chiefs. But the Colts should pull it out being at home and all. But Law and Surtain are good matchups for Wayne and HArrison, Law and Surtain need to get phsyical...This should be a good one

The Best of 3 Worlds