Author Topic: EDizzle's Top 20 Albums of 2006  (Read 391 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
EDizzle's Top 20 Albums of 2006
« on: January 01, 2007, 12:08:38 PM »
20. Rick Ross – Port Of Miami

19. Omarion - 21

18. Trick Daddy – Back By Thug Demand

17. E-40 – My Ghetto Report Card

16. Akon - Konvicted

15. XL Middleton – Drunken Evening 2: The Refill

14. Lil Wayne & Baby – Like Father, Like Son

13. Clipse – Hell Hath No Fury

12. Pimp C – Pimpalation

11. Xzibit – Full Circle

The Top 10

10. Jagged Edge – Jagged Edge

09. Daz – So So Gangsta

08. Ice Cube – Laugh Now, Cry Later

07. Tyrese – Alter Ego

06. Too Short – Blow The Whistle

05. T.I. – King

04. Snoop Dogg – The Blue Carpet Treatment

03. The Game – Doctor’s Advocate

02. Donell Jones – Journey Of A Gemini

01. Dogg Pound – Cali Iz Active

That's it for me.  2006 was a great year for Hip-Hop.  Let the hating begin for me naming Cali Iz Active the #1 album, but it was honestly just as tight as I wanted it to be, and I played it non stop all summer long.

herpes

Re: EDizzle's Top 20 Albums of 2006
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
taKE this westcoast dickriding to the west coast section of the forum... your list sucks more then spice 1's and thats hard to do

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »
taKE this westcoast dickriding to the west coast section of the forum... your list sucks more then spice 1's and thats hard to do

This list sucks IMO, but shame on you Tommy for that diss  :nawty:

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
sorry but that list sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

herpes

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 02:18:09 PM »

its not a diss towards you, just your taste in music. 

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
lick my ass you piece of shit.  This is a West Coast forum, if you don't like West Coast music then why the fuck are you on here you cocksucker.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
lick my ass you piece of shit.  This is a West Coast forum, if you don't like West Coast music then why the fuck are you on here you cocksucker.

no this is the outbound section of the forum you dip shit, and your list sucks

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »

but I think AZ's "The Format" is the best song of the year, so we have something in common music wise.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 06:33:42 PM »

but I think AZ's "The Format" is the best song of the year, so we have something in common music wise.

ya like enough stuff where bound to have something in common lol.  Hell I dont care for dipset but I do like a couple of there joints.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »
Hell I dont care for dipset but I do like a couple of there joints.

ull b down wit dipcc soon enough lil homie

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »
west coast forum or not...that list is weak...no i take that back...that list is fucked up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 10:02:20 PM »

LMAO

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »

Yeah this is the outbound section, the less important, "everything else" section of a WEST COAST RAP forum, you dipshit.  I put my list in here because a lot of the albums I listed were not West Coast related.  I really don't understand why faggots like you come on this board when you don't have any love for West Coast music, and then bitch about everyone elses' taste.  I could give a fuck if you think my list sucks, just keep your fucking mouth shut.  I'm not gonna come in on your thread and say you suck, I don't give a fuck enough to.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »

Yeah this is the outbound section, the less important, "everything else" section of a WEST COAST RAP forum, you dipshit.  I put my list in here because a lot of the albums I listed were not West Coast related.  I really don't understand why faggots like you come on this board when you don't have any love for West Coast music, and then bitch about everyone elses' taste.  I could give a fuck if you think my list sucks, just keep your fucking mouth shut.  I'm not gonna come in on your thread and say you suck, I don't give a fuck enough to.

wow you mad... this is a message board to discuss topics.  You made a topic and Im discussing it, I think your list sucks aqnd you're a west coast dick rider... c'mon the dogg pound album is the album of the year, fucks outta here.  Your list sucks and everyone else agrees so stop crying

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »

wow you mad... this is a message board to discuss topics.  You made a topic and Im discussing it, I think your list sucks aqnd you're a west coast dick rider... c'mon the dogg pound album is the album of the year, fucks outta here.  Your list sucks and everyone else agrees so stop crying
If you've noticed, I haven't given a shit that everyone said my list sucked.  I'm not addressing them, I'm addressing you.  You had to be an ass and call me a dickrider, so I'm just responding.  As far as I'm concerned "dick riding" in the case of music is saying that everything an artist does is awesome, even if it sucks.  I'm not dick riding.  I loved the Dogg Pound's album, I geniunely have a good time listening to it, and just because a lot of people on this board say it sucks doesn't mean that it sucks.  I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who love this CD.  It has the same sound as a lot of other CDs that people on here rave about all the time, so I don't even fucking know why everyone hates on it so much.  That's it.  Maybe you're an "East Coast dick rider," I don't evne know what you listen to, whatever.  I love the West Coast funk sound, and I always will.  Calling me a dick rider for liking that doesn't even make sense.