Author Topic: xbox 360 air cooler adapter..is it worth it?  (Read 309 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
xbox 360 air cooler adapter..is it worth it?
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
I'm not sure how much it is..but i saw a thrid party product that best buy were selling. It's some sort of air cooling devise...ya heard about it?  Is it good to get?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sparegeez

Re: xbox 360 air cooler adapter..is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
I was at EB Games and the sales person told me I really didn't need it for my 360 because he says it doesn't help much.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:38:25 PM »
you know i've been wondering the same thing, was it the Nyko air cooler or something like that? I don't know anyone that actually has one, but i've heard both good and bad off the internet.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 01:20:14 PM »
i wouldn't get it, especially with the reports of some peoples xbox 360s getting fuck up cuz of it

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
dude last night i played my 360 for about 6 hours straight and let me say the air from the 360 wasn't even hot at all.  Unlike my PS2 which would be burning hot after playing 3 hours.  So many people make a big deal about overheating 360 but it seems microsoft solved that problem with their 2nd launch of 360s, i got mine on 2nd launch as well and works great i've had it for about 11 months now.  Don't waste your money on something you don't really need, just buy a game or something.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 02:10:39 PM »
I was at EB Games and the sales person told me I really didn't need it for my 360 because he says it doesn't help much.
yo thats some useless shit, i remember i use to play halo2 through the whole night and my 360 never got hot.

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
yo thats some useless shit, i remember i use to play halo2 through the whole night and my 360 never got hot.

You suck at double team by the way.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »

You suck at double team by the way.
u know u cant win without me (no homo)
im the bait while yo bitch ass snipe