Author Topic: NBA2K7 for the 360 is amazing!!  (Read 120 times)

WC Iz Active

NBA2K7 for the 360 is amazing!!
« on: January 04, 2007, 01:54:09 AM »
This game is unreal.  Ive had it for a week but now as I get the hang of it (the game is pretty damn hard on superstar) I am realizing just how amazing the game is.  I just started a season w/ the Rockets, they are a real fun team to be in this game, and also what do u know in the opening game of the season Yao sprained his ankle and is out for 24 days LOL, anyways this game is absolutely amazing.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: NBA2K7 for the 360 is amazing!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 01:56:01 AM »
This game is unreal.  Ive had it for a week but now as I get the hang of it (the game is pretty damn hard on superstar) I am realizing just how amazing the game is.  I just started a season w/ the Rockets, they are a real fun team to be in this game, and also what do u know in the opening game of the season Yao sprained his ankle and is out for 24 days LOL, anyways this game is absolutely amazing.

hahahahaha good shit.  anywho 360 is amazing i keep telling peeps
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 01:57:29 AM »
i remember playin madden 07, i played as the Chargers and LT for some reason got laid out and broke a leg in the 2nd game of the season, so i restarted that shit quickly.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:07:17 PM »
I've just ramped the difficulty up to Superstar on the PS3, certainly is a big leap from the default difficulty as is producing a lot more realistic games and scores. I've noticed my play has had to slow down a lot as well as you have to think more about getting the best shot rather than just doing lead passes to your quick players for dunks all the time like you can on the lower levels. I'm into my second season on Association mode now with the Magic, got a pretty good lineup which I think should definitely be enough to get to the playoffs, I got Nelson, Salmons/Redick, Howard, Jefferson and (Brad) Miller. My two draft picks are on the fringes too so it's looking good, plus I'm out of the negative on the salary cap, so no luxury tax!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »
it's even better on the ps3

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 12:41:16 PM »

co-sign. But that's because they had a longer time to develop.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 02:07:17 PM »

co-sign. But that's because they had a longer time to develop.

I doubt its that much better if anything at all.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »
Whoa, I might check it out :D

+1

kemizt

Intriago33

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 03:21:13 PM »
I've been looking into this game, I am hyped about Xbox 360 right now, I'm seriously thinking about picking one up when I get some yaper together.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »
I've been looking into this game, I am hyped about Xbox 360 right now, I'm seriously thinking about picking one up when I get some yaper together.

cop that shit