Author Topic: Arenas says Kobe is better than LeBron and Wade  (Read 473 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Arenas says Kobe is better than LeBron and Wade
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 09:34:40 PM »
Gilbert always shows K.B. love. Which is another reason why I didn't like it when Kobe attacked him.

Don't get mad get glad, people got tired of watching Kobe and Iverson, they want something new, that's why Wade gets the hype, who cares if Kobe is still better.

Wade's days are numbered. Trust me. That guy is very athletic, but has zero skills/fundamentals. All it's gonna take is one injury to take away that quick first step then what does he have to fall back on? Oh yeah I forgot, he's shooting a whopping 11% from the 3point line  ::)

He's .283% and besides, shooting threes aren't his game.

Anything beyond the free-throw line isn't his game.

Who cares?  He scores!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 10:05:13 PM »
people got tired of watching Kobe

???

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »
id say

AI, Wade, Lebron, Kobe, then Gilbert are the top 5

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 12:12:51 AM »
Gilbert always shows K.B. love. Which is another reason why I didn't like it when Kobe attacked him.

Don't get mad get glad, people got tired of watching Kobe and Iverson, they want something new, that's why Wade gets the hype, who cares if Kobe is still better.

Wade's days are numbered. Trust me. That guy is very athletic, but has zero skills/fundamentals. All it's gonna take is one injury to take away that quick first step then what does he have to fall back on? Oh yeah I forgot, he's shooting a whopping 11% from the 3point line  ::)

He's .283% and besides, shooting threes aren't his game.

Anything beyond the free-throw line isn't his game.

Who cares?  He scores!

Okay. Enjoy him while you can. A player who's that reckless at attacking the basket is just asking for an injury. Like I said, he has no shot to fall back on. If he can't attack the basket then get a free-throw, he's usless.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 12:28:07 AM »
The media can make or destroy a man, you know. Wade is the son of a bitch crackhead who sold crack and who was been in jail several years. His father left him. He lived on the streets and he even got a kid without being married when he was 20. He's not exactly the best man possible to make him an NBA icon. But they did it. They made it look like Wade was raised up in Hollywood by a great family while Kobe is a criminal, thug, raper. And it's not that. That's the power of the media. Wade is loved inside AND OUTSIDE the court. But lol, there's nothing to love about Wade before his NBA time. That's what i'm saying. It's disgusting. I have nothing against Wade, but the fact the media and the NBA is riding his dick so much makes me feel bad about him. I don't like it, i don't like him.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 01:27:23 AM »
id say

AI, Wade, Lebron, Kobe, then Gilbert are the top 5

Not in that order I hope.   I think Melo has to figure into their somehow, Wade plays NO defense and is aided by the refs, same for LeBron.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 03:51:47 AM »
^ yep, not to mention wade's offensive moveset is extremely limited. if his special ref treatment is ever called off, he would deteriorate beyond belief

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 04:24:46 AM »
lmao@wcc hating on wade as if he was trash
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 07:56:47 AM »
I don't hate one Wade. I hate on the media.

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 08:38:12 AM »
Once again this is nothing new... We ALL see what kind of player is Wade without special treatment from the refs and opening lanes in the latest World Championship.. that's all I have to say..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »
HAHAHA now all the Kobe dickriders are gonna be all "Arenas has always been my 2nd favorite player in the league".  "Arenas knows real talent when he sees it"  "Arenas is definitely the 2nd best player in the league".  How lame.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 10:22:20 AM »
HAHAHA now all the Kobe dickriders are gonna be all "Arenas has always been my 2nd favorite player in the league".  "Arenas knows real talent when he sees it"  "Arenas is definitely the 2nd best player in the league".  How lame.

Actually nobody said that. ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »

How could u get tired of watching Kobe and Iverson??
I dont know bout you, but i love watching greatness...

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »
I guess we have to say it about Dirk, Lebron, MJ and everybody who said Kobe is the best too  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 10:37:52 AM »
^^You guys don't really need to reply to that moron, I doubt he even watches basketball. He just posts in here to cause drama...PeACe