Author Topic: Arenas says Kobe is better than LeBron and Wade  (Read 474 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Arenas says Kobe is better than LeBron and Wade
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 12:23:34 PM »
Gilbert always shows K.B. love. Which is another reason why I didn't like it when Kobe attacked him.

Don't get mad get glad, people got tired of watching Kobe and Iverson, they want something new, that's why Wade gets the hype, who cares if Kobe is still better.

Wade's days are numbered. Trust me. That guy is very athletic, but has zero skills/fundamentals. All it's gonna take is one injury to take away that quick first step then what does he have to fall back on? Oh yeah I forgot, he's shooting a whopping 11% from the 3point line  ::)

He's .283% and besides, shooting threes aren't his game.
Wade's a PG. He should be able to shoot 3's.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 02:24:19 PM »
Gilbert always shows K.B. love. Which is another reason why I didn't like it when Kobe attacked him.

Don't get mad get glad, people got tired of watching Kobe and Iverson, they want something new, that's why Wade gets the hype, who cares if Kobe is still better.

Wade's days are numbered. Trust me. That guy is very athletic, but has zero skills/fundamentals. All it's gonna take is one injury to take away that quick first step then what does he have to fall back on? Oh yeah I forgot, he's shooting a whopping 11% from the 3point line  ::)

Last season he shot .171% from the 3point line  :tosser:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 03:53:56 PM »
^^You guys don't really need to reply to that moron, I doubt he even watches basketball. He just posts in here to cause drama...PeACe

LMAO.  Get off my nuts bitch.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 06:55:32 PM »
HAHAHA now all the Kobe dickriders are gonna be all "Arenas has always been my 2nd favorite player in the league".  "Arenas knows real talent when he sees it"  "Arenas is definitely the 2nd best player in the league".  How lame.

arenas was always popular here (partially due to the fact that he's from la). most people here were actually PROUD of him scoring 60 against the lakers, and everyone took his side even when kobe commented against gil's style of play afterwards. had that been anyone else other than arenas, this board would've shitted on him left and right.

but more importantly, if lebron calling kobe the best in the league didnt make this board like him any better, why would it be different for arenas?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 11:22:05 AM »

He's more of an off guard.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 11:25:27 AM »
^^Yeah I agree, Wade plays a mix of point guard and shooting guard.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 11:58:53 AM »
Yea, and ANY guard should have 3-point range, especially a "superstar"...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »
Shit, the way Arenas has been playing I'll put him before James & Wade aswell.. :-X

word, arenas is tearin shit up. its a lil scary watchin him (if ur rootin for his team at least) because he takes so many crazy shots, like that long ass 3-point game winner yesterday. but it also makes him one of the most exciting players to watch in the nba.

that winner was sick, he was walking away even before he knew he had hit the basket.

word, he actually did look like an assassin when he just put on that ice cold stare and calmly walked away. i wonder if he does that intentionally to match his nickname