Author Topic: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...  (Read 951 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2007, 11:35:47 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

Yeah adding Iverson to the roster made some people think they're automatically a championship contender. Give it some time people.

tell me this, are the Lakers a championship contender?

no not this season

k, so who would you say has the BETTER chance th Nuggets with Melo and Iverson or the Lakers with Kobe....and that's it?  ;D

The Lakers. Iverson is one of my favoites, but like we both said, let's see how that team plays together. The Lakers are playing great team ball. All we need is consistency and a healthy roster and we have 1 of the best teams in the league. I think the Lakers can take it next year. That all depends on how well Bynum plays.

yup, he needs to learn how not to travel lol.  Honestly i think the lakers are a decent team but that's only because they play in the Western Conf. which has great teams everywhere, i just think there's something missing among that offense.  I can't stand Cook or Bynum, i don't know why but something about them bothers me.  What they could use as well is a deep bench, when they had the 3 peat their bench was pretty damn good.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2007, 11:39:24 PM »
^i dont know why u trippin about Cook and Bynum they both good players.

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2007, 11:48:06 PM »
Once again, with the full roster healthy and if u know how Phil works (his plan is to have the team at full potential around March), we are AND will be contenders.. with Lamar we probably would had win games against Wash, Charlotte and the Bulls... do the math. We have to make a huge effort on D and if we 're gonna able to make it, we'll be near unstoppable.. you can quote me on that

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

Yeah adding Iverson to the roster made some people think they're automatically a championship contender. Give it some time people.

no not this season

k, so who would you say has the BETTER chance th Nuggets with Melo and Iverson or the Lakers with Kobe....and that's it?  ;D

The Lakers. Iverson is one of my favoites, but like we both said, let's see how that team plays together. The Lakers are playing great team ball. All we need is consistency and a healthy roster and we have 1 of the best teams in the league. I think the Lakers can take it next year. That all depends on how well Bynum plays.

yup, he needs to learn how not to travel lol.  Honestly i think the lakers are a decent team but that's only because they play in the Western Conf. which has great teams everywhere, i just think there's something missing among that offense.  I can't stand Cook or Bynum, i don't know why but something about them bothers me.  What they could use as well is a deep bench, when they had the 3 peat their bench was pretty damn good.

If the Lakers were in the East they would be the number 1 team man. You gotta give credit where its due.

As far as Brian Cook...I agree with what Charles Barkley kept saying last night. Cook has so much talent, but he only plays well every 2 or 3 weeks. With his size and shooting range, he has the potential to be of Dirk Nowitzki's calibre, but he's just so inconsistant.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2007, 11:53:52 PM »
Once again, with the full roster healthy and if u know how Phil works (his plan is to have the team at full potential around March), we are AND will be contenders.. with Lamar we probably would had win games against Wash, Charlotte and the Bulls... do the math. We have to make a huge effort on D and if we 're gonna able to make it, we'll be near unstoppable.. you can quote me on that

hahaha i don't know about that one. 

Unstoppable = Showtime Lakers or Dynasty Bulls
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2007, 11:56:14 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

If the Lakers were in the East they would be the number 1 team man. You gotta give credit where its due.

As far as Brian Cook...I agree with what Charles Barkley kept saying last night. Cook has so much talent, but he only plays well every 2 or 3 weeks. With his size and shooting range, he has the potential to be of Dirk Nowitzki's calibre, but he's just so inconsistant.

yeah that's true if they were in the East but they're not and it'll be much harder for them to get into the finals with so many great teams in the West.

Cook has range and he sure does give them an extra boost but like you said he is inconsistant, i saw the game last night i believe and he did play well.

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »

hahaha i don't know about that one. 

Unstoppable = Showtime Lakers or Dynasty Bulls
Why hahaha ...  anyway we will see...  in no way I compare our current team to these teams.. I just think we're gonna be a pb at the end of the season.. by the way you can add Lakers 3 peat as an unstoppable team...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 12:05:56 AM by wcsoldier »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 12:04:41 AM »
yeah we all see what happend....they going be so wrong

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »
but would you place them above Mavs, Suns, Jazz, and Spurs?

[/quote] 1st analyse the standing , just don't read it... Suns are "only' 10-7 against Western Conf team.. they have played a lot of weak East teams (14-1) and that's why they have this record.. Have the Suns beaten the Lakers ? no, the Jazz ? no , the Mavs ? no.... then Utah is a very good team but has huge troubles to defend the perimeter, Redd, Kobe and T-Mac had BIG games against them, plus they really don't have a go to guy, which is an important thing during the playoffs... The Spurs is a very solid team but not on the same level they were 2 or 3 years ago, though I still think it's the toughest team to beat for us in a 7 games serie... Now Dallas is the best team in the NBA right now and for one year and a half imo but it's maybe the contender team we match the best against.. these are facts Dirk is struggling in his matchup against Lamar and Kobe usually had big games against them... now think again

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2007, 03:34:26 AM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

If you replace "that's it" with Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm and Lamar Odom i'd say the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

:grumpy:

We're 11 games over .500 and we've beaten most of the good teams, OF COURSE WE ARE...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 10:46:37 AM »
LMAO@Not liking Bynum...DUDE IS A KID, putting up numbers like 19 points (8-9 FG), 10 rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal, 6 Blocks...You have to be a MAD HATER to hate on something like that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »
LMAO@Not liking Bynum...DUDE IS A KID, putting up numbers like 19 points (8-9 FG), 10 rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal, 6 Blocks...You have to be a MAD HATER to hate on something like that.

just because i don't like the dude doesn't mean he's not a good/decent player for his age.  I just don't like seeing him play thats all, shut the fuck up nik.  maybe you can teach him not to travel.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2007, 01:42:47 PM »

just because i don't like the dude doesn't mean he's not a good/decent player for his age.  I just don't like seeing him play thats all, shut the fuck up nik.  maybe you can teach him not to travel.

Don't hate. 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

:grumpy:

We're 11 games over .500 and we've beaten most of the good teams, OF COURSE WE ARE...

Unless he starts putting up Dwight Howard numbers for the rest of the season, this isn't the year. By next season he'll have a full year of experience under his belt, he'll be more familiar with the triangle, and hopefully he'll be more aggressive. 08 is our year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"