Author Topic: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...  (Read 955 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sacramento Stat-Keepers Rob Kobe Of Tripple-Double...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
It's great to have Lil John and Pitbull on your fanbase. Makes you guys look a lot more credible.

They're not Laker fans, Lil Jon wears all sorts of jerseys...

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
It's great to have Lil John and Pitbull on your fanbase. Makes you guys look a lot more credible.

Say bue bye to your karma

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »

Oh ok. Good for you and the Laker community

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

that true i was going to say that shit they all wears SPORTS stuff like hawks dallas and shit like that only cause lil jon got a lakers jersey that those not mean his a lakers fan...for example u see snoop wears a lakers jersey that cause he is a lakers fan...lil jon just like to wears all kind of jersey...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
8)

too bad the lakers aren't better than the Mavs, Spurs, Nuggets or Suns
come on now we do beat the Mavs' AND the suns and Spurs and u saying we aint better..that does not mean shit who better cause we beat those team..and was up u saying nuggets is better then the lakers hahaha u must be on that shit the nuggets are not even closed with the lakers we have a better record and right now they getting they ass whooopppppppppp....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »
California's where i'm at...can i get my props that u was wrong bout the lakers....we beat the nuggets where my props bitch ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 10:30:59 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

Yeah adding Iverson to the roster made some people think they're automatically a championship contender. Give it some time people.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 10:46:37 PM »
So since the Heat beat you therefore they're a better team right?  lol yeah right just because the lakers won games against good teams doesn't mean shit, the Spurs, Mavs and Suns ARE indeed better than the Lakers. 

As for the Nuggets it's unfair to judge them considering they were playing with an 8 man roster and Camello is still suspended, we'll see what the Nuggets are about when they get everyone back on the floor for them.

LMFAO@Nuggets.

Yeah adding Iverson to the roster made some people think they're automatically a championship contender. Give it some time people.

tell me this, are the Lakers a championship contender?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 10:55:43 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 10:57:04 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

k, so who would you say has the BETTER chance th Nuggets with Melo and Iverson or the Lakers with Kobe....and that's it?  ;D
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »
So since the Heat beat you therefore they're a better team right?  lol yeah right just because the lakers won games against good teams doesn't mean shit, the Spurs, Mavs and Suns ARE indeed better than the Lakers. 

As for the Nuggets it's unfair to judge them considering they were playing with an 8 man roster and Camello is still suspended, we'll see what the Nuggets are about when they get everyone back on the floor for them.

LMFAO@Nuggets.

Absolutely. We're 22-11 with all sorts of injuries. Once we get healthy this team is definitely a contender as far as I'm concerned. Utah, Phoenix, Dallas, and SA have not had any injuries this season. We have had several and we're right there with them.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 11:10:47 PM »
we could won that game with the heat.but we play lazy games the heat ain better then us i can tell u that once we have odom mihm and the rest they all in trouble and playing good basketball...and so what if camello come back what they going win US his a good players but he can be stop and all... if camello play tonight this game maybe would be closed game or not cause we play good ball so u never know.

and what we like closed to the record so we right there with them SA' SUNS MAVS ..so i dont know what u talkin bout
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 12:03:04 AM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »

LMFAO@Nuggets.

Absolutely. We're 22-11 with all sorts of injuries. Once we get healthy this team is definitely a contender as far as I'm concerned. Utah, Phoenix, Dallas, and SA have not had any injuries this season. We have had several and we're right there with them.

but would you place them above Mavs, Suns, Jazz, and Spurs?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »
LMFAO@Nuggets.

no not this season

k, so who would you say has the BETTER chance th Nuggets with Melo and Iverson or the Lakers with Kobe....and that's it?  ;D

The Lakers. Iverson is one of my favoites, but like we both said, let's see how that team plays together. The Lakers are playing great team ball. All we need is consistency and a healthy roster and we have 1 of the best teams in the league. I think the Lakers can take it next year. That all depends on how well Bynum plays.