Author Topic: What happened to G. Malone?  (Read 537 times)

BulgarianRapper

• Lil Geezy
  • Бира.
What happened to G. Malone?
« on: January 07, 2007, 01:59:21 AM »
Info?

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What happened to G. Malone?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 02:51:04 AM »
What do you mean what happened to G Malone?

He's signed to Sony for 1.7 Mil and his album "The Beach Cruiser" is due out this year.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »
He's signed to Sony for 1.7 Mil and his album "The Beach Cruiser" is due out this year.
once again, if you believe that he actually recieved 1.7 million for his deal you must be smoking crack(i´m not sayin it directly to you but people in general).

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 01:02:52 PM »
once again, if you believe that he actually recieved 1.7 million for his deal you must be smoking crack(i´m not sayin it directly to you but people in general).
How Much Did He Recieve Then?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »
yeah ... even more when we know fifty received "only" 1 million from S/A...

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »
yeah ... even more when we know fifty received "only" 1 million from S/A...
How Much Did He Recieve Then?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »
I might be mistaken but Dubcnn even reported that he got 1.7 mil so I guess your calling the staff of Dubcnn a bunch of crackheads.

Da Bloodz

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 06:35:46 PM »
HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT CUZ HES A CKRABB  8)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 08:16:41 PM »
HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT CUZ HES A CKRABB  8)
I dunno bout all that but what i do know is that i was at the Studio on Brazil St. just Friday for Big Fases' party and Malone was in that mothafucka and nobody was trippin...he was rockin the Dodgers Blue jacket and it was all love up in there...Bloodz all in that joint...packed and nobody was trippin...there was strippers in that joint...wasnt nobody even tryin to beef cause they were to busy lookin at ass & titties...but anyways...talked to Malones manager which is his brother that day and he was saying that the album is all done but Sony is trippin on some shit so...but its coming out this year for sure...Peace!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 08:22:36 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 09:45:59 PM »
LOL at people thinking Glasses actually recieved 1.7 million :D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »
The deal was 1.7 million....but that doesn't mean he got 1.7 million cash to his account as some people may think. I don't know the details behind it, but I'd assume that 1.7 includes the budget, and some of it may be based on sales too.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 01:13:31 AM »
The deal was 1.7 million....but that doesn't mean he got 1.7 million cash to his account as some people may think. I don't know the details behind it, but I'd assume that 1.7 includes the budget, and some of it may be based on sales too.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BulgarianRapper

• Lil Geezy
  • Бира.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 02:15:23 AM »
I mean when he gon' drop the album & I don't know about that 1.7mil...
What is his relationship with Game & Game's brother...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 02:25:58 AM »
His debut album "The Beach Cruiser" will be dropping in the 1st quarter of 2007. << off his myspace page.

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 05:21:53 AM »
I mean when he gon' drop the album & I don't know about that 1.7mil...
What is his relationship with Game & Game's brother...
I dont know what date exactly...his brother just said that sometime soon...before summer i believe but you know how shit is...things always get pushed back like Nas for example...and as far as Game and Fase goes...Malone always over there kickin it...they support Glasses and manage him along with his brother and G-Ride...theres like 3 people that manage him...once he gets his name out there Fase gonna come up...he's done alot for Glasses and Glasses just gonna return the favor...unlike Game...but like i said thats some family shit so...it is what it is...Game hasnt showed up in Compton in a minute...not even for Fases B-Day party...but yeah...things aint right...look for that DVD tho'...i think that'll shock some people...
WestCoast 4 Life!!