Author Topic: Tony Romo......you son of a bitch  (Read 507 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: Tony Romo......you son a bitch
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »
Don Jacob is crying right now, lol. I'm upset by being wrong about them going to the superbowl. They should have won that game though.

you would be right

but damn i was so happy when we were kicking that field goal me and the homies were in celebratory mode, then i just felt my heart break in to a million pieces, that game was ours and we lost it, shame, a damn fucking shame.

Damn tell me about it, i was at my brothers house watching the game (he's a Cowboy fan too) and when they were kicking the field goal we were standing and celebrating. Then Romo fumbles the ball, tries to run it in, is stopped, season over for us. My reaction while seeing this happen was  :o then  >:( then  :'( . I can't believe it.... dammit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 10:49:47 PM »
I couldn't stop laughing ;D
I cant help but think Romo is gonna be hated in Dallas and by all the Cowboy fans lol.

He doesn't have to worry about the fans. I'm waiting for Terrell Owens to come out and say somethin...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

Re: Tony Romo......you son of a bitch
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »
I fucking loved it.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »
hahahahhahahahahahah...i dont like the seahawks....but i always love a good laugh.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 11:22:18 AM »
^ lol tony romo should die? because of a game.
u mad doggie?

hahaha naw but fuck come on how do you drop that snap?  it's a 15 yard fg at most!  no way should that happen.

LOL@ 15 yd FG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No such thing buddy
subtract 17 yds from the line of scrimmage and theres youre FG..is there a -2 yd line i didnt know about?  :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 11:24:57 AM »
Poor Cowboys..IM PISSED I DIDNT SEE IT! I was at work and i DVR'd the shit, but MY DVR IS FUCKED UP!! IM SO MAD!! Jacob, give me a summary...if you can
I WAS MORE MAD THEN JERRY JONES LAST NIGHT!  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 11:34:23 AM »
Go Seahawks  ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
If the Eagles win the Sehawks play AT chicago and if the Giants win the Seahwaks play at N.O

Seahawks at N.O. Would be a shootout!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
I cant help but think Romo is gonna be hated in Dallas and by all the Cowboy fans lol.

He doesn't have to worry about the fans. I'm waiting for Terrell Owens to come out and say somethin...

Owens was actually supportive.

I still think there was enough time for the Seahawk's to move up the field and kick an FG. I feel bad for Romo but when I was watching the game I was hoping they'd get a TD because I was worried the whole minute left on the clock was too much time when you're only up by two. The funny thing is if Romo had scored a TD on that fumble all the Cowboy fans would be calling him a genius instead of an idiot.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 08:46:33 PM »

I still think there was enough time for the Seahawk's to move up the field and kick an FG. I feel bad for Romo but when I was watching the game I was hoping they'd get a TD because I was worried the whole minute left on the clock was too much time when you're only up by two. The funny thing is if Romo had scored a TD on that fumble all the Cowboy fans would be calling him a genius instead of an idiot.

I think the Sehawks have a legit shot at the Bears next week....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »

With Grossman in there I agree. Anything can happen.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 11:09:05 AM »

With Grossman in there I agree. Anything can happen.

Hassleback doesnt make mistakes very much, and they run the ball well. X Factor will be Grossman vs Seattle Defense...with Rex ya never know..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 05:30:45 PM »
Doesn't matter Seahawks will lose next week
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 05:42:03 PM »
With Garcia's CFL experience, I could see him stirring up trouble in Chicago if it's cold,(if the Eagles get that far).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
With Garcia's CFL experience, I could see him stirring up trouble in Chicago if it's cold,(if the Eagles get that far).
the game at NO will be very tough. But how the Eagles defense has played the last 6 weeks, they def have a shot...

The Best of 3 Worlds