Author Topic: Kurupt's a Busta  (Read 1044 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Kurupt's a Busta
« on: January 07, 2007, 10:32:26 PM »
Kurupt's my fav mc of all time, but personally he is a busta.  He alway raps about being a pimp, and now he's enganged to gail gotti??? I mean she looks alright but Kurupt can do better than that.  I'm just an average 5 ft 9 cat from Miami and I pull in better looking ho's than that.  I've been married for 1 year now so i am retired, but damn kurupt needs to bring in more heat (better looking) than gail gotti.  I mean Kurupt is immature.  First, he was engaged to Foxy (We all know she aint wifey material... Shes one night material).  Next, Natina Reed (Yeah she was cute and seemes nice... I give him props for her... Now, Gail Gotti (she aint worth a dime). Gail is above average looking, but a "Pimp Rap Star" needs to do better.  I'm just not feelin he for wifey material.  An average looking cat like me used to go clubbing and get the finest bitches... I married a great girl and I am happy as hell, but if I had to go back in the singles game, I could get better looking ho's than these rap suckas.  I mean even Snoop, Shante, aint even that pretty.  A real player seperates the real from the fake.  I would have fu**ed Foxy and dumped her (She is an immature skank.)  Gail Gotti... I'd f**k her if I was drunk just to get one more knoch on my belt.  A real playa f**ks bitches and marries a good women (Who is good looking and is wifey material).  This leads me to believe that Kurupt is a Busta and not a pimp... You a multiplatinum rap legend and you end up married to Gail Gotti?  NAh, thats weak... Kurupt needs to get pimped slapped.  Imma post some pictures of me and ho's ten times finner than Gail, and I'm just an average Cat...  I used to f**k average looking chicks , like gail gotti, everyday and this sucka marries her...  I betchu they dont last more than 2 years... Kurupt will get bored of this chick...  I aint hating im just being real.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt's a Busta
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »
I guess a lot of rappers then are "busta's" since 3/4 of em are all maried wit kids

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 10:37:33 PM »
You missed the point... Every man should marry and have kids... But Gail just isnt wifey material.  Look at her.  Read the post over homie u didnt get the point.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 10:56:11 PM »
I see your point but alot of times the one that is right for you is not always the finest woman in the club. I think alot of these rappers once they come popular go back to that woman that stood by them when they was broke. Because there is no motive. Can't speak for them or Kurupt but for alot of guys as they get older knowing you have a lady that will stick by you is more important than the next new bootie. 

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 10:59:53 PM »
lmao, what a fuckin hater, you talk like a bitch man, who the fuck is you to dictate what girl a guy can fuck and marry?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 11:57:49 PM »
I see your point but alot of times the one that is right for you is not always the finest woman in the club. I think alot of these rappers once they come popular go back to that woman that stood by them when they was broke. Because there is no motive. Can't speak for them or Kurupt but for alot of guys as they get older knowing you have a lady that will stick by you is more important than the next new bootie. 

most bitchez is scandalous, if u find one who is down, keep her

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 12:03:26 AM »
Kurupt is a buster, but not because of who he chooses to fuck. Lol, you don't know their relationship or Gail Gotti personally, they may be right for eachother. D-Nice said it best, the finest woman in the club ain't usually your soulmate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »
She takes really good care of him....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 02:19:43 AM »
Kurupt is one of my favorite MC's, but everything after 2002 has been garbage.

Also ive seen video interviews on sites where Kurupt speaks about doing so much and calling everyone a busta, but in reality he doesnt ever do anything. He's all talk like most west coast MCs.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 04:16:28 AM »
kurupt isnt exactly an upstanding male figure so who gives a fuck if he marries gail gotti? let em be two crackheads in love

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 05:05:39 AM »
she can rap though:p anyway post some pics of her

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 05:25:25 AM »
Why do you guys care about the pussy HE's going to fuck anyway?
You guys sound like Big Brother's addicted 13 years old kids who says: "he should fuck the blonde one!".
Pathetic.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 06:04:30 AM »
^^^^ it's the 21th century, people are more interested in "stars" life than their music, their skills on a sport court.... and yep that's pathetic

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 06:12:18 AM »
This thread makes me want to go to a Strip Club.  8) Hey that is Kurupt's call at the end of the day.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 07:07:35 AM »
lmao, what a fuckin hater, you talk like a bitch man, who the fuck is you to dictate what girl a guy can fuck and marry?
x2
chevy fuck rice