Author Topic: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas  (Read 761 times)

ROCCY

Re: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2001, 10:27:37 AM »
haha... Amaru just delete your name and start over..  OR just shut up..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2001, 10:39:27 AM »
SHUT UP WHAT??

Fuck the people
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD GROWN
FULL GROWN, FINALLY A MAN
JUST SCREAMING ON WAYS TO PUT SOME GREEN INSIDE THE PALMS
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2001, 10:40:31 AM »
--Points out to Amaru his best friend is black, he was raised in a black 'hood, etc.

Now, please explain how I'm racist and you're not? And why, if I'm racist, I listen to rap, a majority black genre? Or why I can totally relate to the films "Boyz N Tha Hood" and "Poetic Justice", and songs like "Changes", "Trapped", "Fuck The Police", etc?

You fuckin with the wrong cracker here, dawg. Youse a str8 bitch.

STILL born

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2001, 10:50:16 AM »
first off why you running away from that topic IN THE JUDGEMENT DAY?

What you are saying we don't know whether it's true or not.... it cannot be proved ..it's only you who knows about it!
try another defence!
hahhahhhhhahahhhaaa

Fuck the people
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2001, 10:54:27 AM »

First of all of us I got nothing against Eminem so what I'm about to say is just an opinion!

Eminem should stop copying Pac's style and all that stuff.
PUBLIC ENEMY came with their own thing.
NWA gave a motherfuck to the police.
TUPAC came in with something new,told us how fucked the world is! and Eminem is here now repeating tha same fuckin thing Pac was talking about! We need something new and fresh now!
It is rumoured that Eminem can't write a song without listening to Pac's music,so before he goes to the studio he first plays tupac to get some ideas what to write about and that's why his lyrics are almost the same as that of Pac Nigga.

what do you think ladies and gentlemen

STILL us all
still

The "Rumoured" Part Is B.S., Of Course.  I Haven't Heard Hardly ANY Eminem Songs That Even Sound Similar To a Pac Song.  Plus, Eminem Is Just Doing, With Rap, What White Kids Have Done With Rock And Metal For 30-50 Years.  Come on Now.  Bill Halley And The Comets Were Revolutionary When They Did "Rock Around The Clock" In 1954, Eminem Is The SAME Damn Thing, Just Newer.  Same Subject.  

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2001, 11:09:26 AM »
before you posted that shit ...you should have read all the replies first!

Fuck the people
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2001, 11:21:07 AM »
FUCK AMARU

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2001, 11:32:12 AM »
OHH!!God  Here comes another racist!
Well I can see now it is beyond my powers ...I tried by all means to repent you all. Let me leave it to ALMIGHTY GOD to judge the evil.

Lastly I would like to call upon the Jews and some of the Indians to stop Zionism!

I just wanna leave you all with the following message and I want you all to remember it thru out the days of your lives!

IN THE EYES OF GOD WE ARE ALL THE SAME MOTHERFUCKERS

Fuck the people
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2001, 11:38:09 AM »
u is mad ... go get help from a psycologist  ....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2001, 02:36:38 PM »
Aiight Amaru, How gay are u gonna get? Just shut tha fuck up about Eminem, If u aint nuttin against Eminem, then why is 2/3 of yur posts puttin him down.............

Listen fool, Eminem Presents how fucked up tha world is in a White Man's point of view............Sure he might be influenced by famous legends like Pac, but wat rapper isn't?

Eminem sounds nuttin like Pac, and IMO he's more creative than pac when it comes 2 tha lyrics.............Pac waz more in yo face type shit..............

So In conclusion Amaru, just take yur head down and take a bite of yur one nut 4 makin yurself look like fuckhead dat u already waz.............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2001, 03:16:02 PM »
banning a song that promotes violence against people who risk their lives to protect the citizens of this nation does not make someone a racist.. and yes you can hate someone of a different race without being racist..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

RivieraIII

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2001, 06:13:43 PM »

Yeah Riveira you trying to be diplomatic and that is appreciated unlike these ignorant motherfuckers who think they know much whereas they not.Ignorants are quick to diss rather than applying LOGIC and put forward their point of views,they act on their emotions rather than on their minds!
And I  also dont think you are black!

LOL... Yo, Amaru, check this out: I don't have to walk around dissing every White cat I meet to prove to YOU that I'm actually Black. And I don't have to hate Eminem either... You got very strong ideas and like I said before I respect them, even though I may not agree with all of them (especially when it comes to the Pac/Eminem argument). However, I have met a whole lot of White kids in my life growing in Paris and London (I'm NOW a straight BROOKLYN representer... lol...) and I happen to have made tight ass interracial friendships. Artists like Ras Kass, Public Enemy, Scarface, Ice Cube, KRS-One and Dead Prez just to name a few all really stressed the necessity to discuss race matters, which I definitely agree with (since I'm here feelin' the "heat" from the cops every single day I live in New York). It doesn't mean I have to agree with whoever calls Whites "evil" and such (Ras Kass is very straight-forward on that subject by the way; check his earlier recordings...). And it doesn't mean I have to agree with YOU callin' all those kids "racists" just because they don't agree with you on the Pac/Em shit. Yo, let me keep it real: I know mad niggaz who love Em and mad White kids who hate him so I don't know how you go from your Pac/Em query to racist accusations. BOTTOM LINE, WE'RE ALL HERE TO DISCUSS HIP HOP AS AN ART FORM AND MUSIC GENRE. THERE'S NO NEED WHATSOEVER TO BRING RACE DILEMMAS TO THIS FORUM. You have all rights possible to feel strongly about certain questions and you better believe I respect that, but the only way you will able to convince people is by paying attention to what they say FIRST. And I read ALL the posts on this thread: most heads (Whites, Blacks, Purples, Greens, Yellows and every single color on the spectrum) just want you to either stop comparin' Pac and Em OR PROVE your point. Which you haven't done so far (I'm talkin' about PROVING how Eminem STOLE 2Pac's ideas)...
Good luck though, I'm fo' real and 1 Luv...

RivieraIII

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2001, 06:22:56 PM »

woah.. i'm happy to know that i'm not the only one that thinks eminem and masta ace are similar... i loved disposable arts on a side note.. dope album.. y'all should pick it up..

Yeah dawg, u're referrin' to my 1st post and I'm glad to meet another REAL head (the only fact that you got Masta Ace's Disposable Arts is proof that u know the real shit)... All y'all should DEFINITELY check Masta Ace, enjoy a DOPE ASS album and see who REALLY influenced the otherwise great Slim Shady...

ROCCY

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2001, 07:32:02 PM »

SHUT UP WHAT??

Fuck the people
Shut your hole amaru..Your getting your self into shit man people already hated u know they hate u more man  :-/

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2001, 09:49:09 PM »
the other day I heard some guy named Rakim who sounds exactly like Mannie Fresh! ;D
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All