Author Topic: What happened to G. Malone?  (Read 535 times)

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: What happened to G. Malone?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 08:05:27 AM »
The deal was 1.7 million....but that doesn't mean he got 1.7 million cash to his account as some people may think. I don't know the details behind it, but I'd assume that 1.7 includes the budget, and some of it may be based on sales too.

Finally somebody with some sense! The 1.7 is DEF apart of the album budget.
I just hope Glasses will be able to recoup cuz its gonna be tough for him to sell records especially in todays climate.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
Blu Division will be dropping some new G. Malone tracks probably in the next few weeks... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »
The deal was 1.7 million....but that doesn't mean he got 1.7 million cash to his account as some people may think. I don't know the details behind it, but I'd assume that 1.7 includes the budget, and some of it may be based on sales too.

Finally somebody with some sense! The 1.7 is DEF apart of the album budget.
I just hope Glasses will be able to recoup cuz its gonna be tough for him to sell records especially in todays climate.
YOur A Fucken Idiot!! NObody Saying That He Recieved 1.7 Million in his Pocket Bitch!!! The Point Is He Got 1.7 Million! DOnt Matter If Its On His Bank Account Or is Part Of The Album Budget! Does That Change Anything! Nope!! Fucken Lames!! WHo Care Anyways! Stupid fagets Should Be Talking Bout Something Else! Who Gives A Fuck How Much He Got! Stupid Motherfuckers!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"