Author Topic: This forum totally overrates streets is a mutha  (Read 907 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: This forum totally overrates streets is a mutha
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 10:56:30 PM »
i just realized i cant decide between streetz is a mutha and dillinger and young gotti, i love em both
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 10:51:03 AM »
I love Streetz Iz A Mutha, but I gotta be honest, I bump Space Boogie way more.

Paul

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:35 AM »

LMAO....he did have a lot of his typical babble on here. I donno if he "peaked" per say...but he didn't really start to fall off with rappin period til about 2-3 years later,.

For the record, Kurupt was far from his prime in 1999.  I think it's official Kurupt fell off with the "You're more of a bitch than a bitch" line off of "Xxplosive" which was around the time of Streetz iz a mutha (in '99)

classic line 8)

ho's forgot to eat a dick and shut the fuck up 8)

gobble and swallow a nut up 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mygla

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 05:25:53 PM »

For the record, Kurupt was far from his prime in 1999.  I think it's official Kurupt fell off with the "You're more of a bitch than a bitch" line off of "Xxplosive" which was around the time of Streetz iz a mutha (in '99)

If I remember it correctly, they dropped on the excact same date...

Tha Streetz is a great album, but imho Tha Streets = Space Boogie... SB got superior production, but Tha Streets is better lyrically, plus it didn't have It's Over on it  :laugh: