Author Topic: wow anyone got this?  (Read 207 times)

TheOriginator

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
wow anyone got this?
« on: October 27, 2001, 03:36:46 AM »
sup yal
getto boyz song "minds playin tricks on me" has 3 verisons, with the 3rd verse as i recall being differnt on every single one of them, my friend says the last verison was never supposed to be released, does any one know why there are three differnt verisons who did the differnt verisons and what albums if any the last 2 are on or if there only on wax, this has bein bugging me for awhile being as though i havnt even seen the second version in awhile or heard it

anyway itz on top of my want list, plz help

getto boys still ruling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nino_Brown

Re: wow anyone got this?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2001, 01:40:01 AM »
one had DJ Reddy Red , the original guy from the getto boys (there was originally four of them). one is the radio version which has different lyrics because they cussed so much on the track, and the last one is the one that was found on the album.....that video is classic, bushwick bill dressed up as a kid for halloween robbing little kids for candy.

also, the song came out as a single and is found on both uncut dope:geto boys greatest hits and we can't be stopped.

gettto boys gona do anything new?

whats bushwicks cd like? i couldnt be assed to get it

Trauma-san

Re: wow anyone got this?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2001, 10:52:22 AM »
A Few Months Back, The Ghetto Boys Reunited On Stage.  They're Supposedly Doing A New Album, Soon.  Supposedly Already Recording It.  It Was At A Scarface Concert, He Brought Up Bushwick And The Other Guy (Can't Ever Remember His Name) And Did Mind's Playing Tricks On Me And A Few Other Songs.  I Can't Wait, Yeah, That Video WAS Nice, Too.  Classic Stuff, Man, That's When I Was A Kid, Always Remember That Stuff... I Was About 12, I Think.  

Peace