Author Topic: Gears of War  (Read 272 times)

WC Iz Active

Gears of War
« on: January 12, 2007, 03:48:56 PM »
I am finally becoming decent at this game and I can now say this is a amazing game, I now see what people were saying when they said this was a perfect game, to bad the ps3 doesnt have Gears of War lol, this is a awesome game for the 360!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Gears of War
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
hit me up mang, Killacali42k i'll show you how to own with that shotgun lol
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »
best game ive played in awhile (other then nhl 07) the graphics are rediculous and the gameplay is amazing... i just gotta learn the maps online cuz i just run into a gun fire and get slaughtered

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
best game ive played in awhile (other then nhl 07) the graphics are rediculous and the gameplay is amazing... i just gotta learn the maps online cuz i just run into a gun fire and get slaughtered

you should hit me up as well man, i'll teach you the maps and in no time you'll be owning with me trust me.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »

you should hit me up as well man, i'll teach you the maps and in no time you'll be owning with me trust me.

aight, ill add u tomorrow as im out the door right now.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »

aight, ill add u tomorrow as im out the door right now.

koo

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 08:40:35 PM »
I havnt hooked up my Xbox live yet :'(   Im not sure I know how to either lol
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:43:24 PM by Spice 2k7 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 08:58:50 PM »

get that shit up ASAP mang, what's troubling you about it?  i'll help you in anyway so we can tear shit up online.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »

get that shit up ASAP mang, what's troubling you about it?  i'll help you in anyway so we can tear shit up online.

yo i dont have much time to play so i suck ass but you gotta teach me some tricks because i always get my dome knocked off when i play. its embarassing. my gametag is in my sig

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 10:35:45 PM »

yo i dont have much time to play so i suck ass but you gotta teach me some tricks because i always get my dome knocked off when i play. its embarassing. my gametag is in my sig

i'll send you a friend request aight, my gt is Killacali42k

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 12:57:06 AM »

Playing online is heaps more fun. Don't own a 360, but I plan to. Usually play Timesplitters 3 & MGS online......oh and Fifa07

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »
I see on some forums folks say GOW messes of the 360 can anyone vouch or deny that?  I dont wanna buy it if it messes console up on long run

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »
I see on some forums folks say GOW messes of the 360 can anyone vouch or deny that?  I dont wanna buy it if it messes console up on long run

i dont know what they are talking about.. it hasnt done anything to my console. the only thing that has froze my console was nba2k7.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »

I never had any problems with it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

I never had any problems with it.

yeah me neither