Author Topic: Dipset hack Tru Life’s myspace  (Read 752 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Dipset hack Tru Life’s myspace
« on: January 12, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »
"hahaha this is hilarious. Tru Life gets the upper hand against Jim Jones & Dipset by clownin them on his mixtape cover, so Dipset hit back with the quickness!!

The crew has not only re-done Tru Life’s mixtape cover, replacing Tru Life with Jim Jones and putting Tru’s head on Borat’s body and Jay-Z in drag, but also hacked his myspace and replaced his previous bio with this:

I want to apologize for disrespecting The Whole Dipset especially Jim “capo” Jones. I’m just a tad upset with my situation over at rocafella, Jay Z spends all his money on beyonce, and doesn’t leave much for any of his broke Rocafella artist Like me Young Gunners, Memphis Bleek and Peedi Crakk; especially for his dust smoking habits.. I’m driving around the lower eastside in my 96 Windstar Caravan with my broke friends not really doing much. I don’t know when my album gonna drop, I’m still living off the Jewelry I stole from Mobb deep and I’m down to my last dollars. I really want to say thank you to Geno, end of the day I know he is my muscle, and the only reason niggas aint swerve on me yet.

Tru’s top friends are now Dipset members, and the only track on his music player is We Fly High.

Here’s the new cover:

"

davida.b.

Re: Dipset hack Tru Life’s myspace
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:29 PM »
ROFL, normally, computer tricks (hacking, photoshop) just makes beef lame, but this shit is fuckin classic.

.....but the cover was alot funnier with Jones in the Borat-thong.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:44 PM »
And they call themsleves grown man? Tru Life too. LMAO!

That's fuckin' kindergarden.

That mixtape cover though...LMFAO!!!!!!!

rik

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 07:57:21 PM »
wow...

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »
His myspace looks the same to me.

http://www.myspace.com/truliferoclafamilia

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »
lol that's some funny ass shit

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 08:54:54 PM »

They must have changed it back..  On sidenote, check out that Tru Life diss song on his Media Player called In Them Jeans.  Sorta funny.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
"hahaha this is hilarious. Tru Life gets the upper hand against Jim Jones & Dipset by clownin them on his mixtape cover, so Dipset hit back with the quickness!!

The crew has not only re-done Tru Life’s mixtape cover, replacing Tru Life with Jim Jones and putting Tru’s head on Borat’s body and Jay-Z in drag, but also hacked his myspace and replaced his previous bio with this:

I want to apologize for disrespecting The Whole Dipset especially Jim “capo” Jones. I’m just a tad upset with my situation over at rocafella, Jay Z spends all his money on beyonce, and doesn’t leave much for any of his broke Rocafella artist Like me Young Gunners, Memphis Bleek and Peedi Crakk; especially for his dust smoking habits.. I’m driving around the lower eastside in my 96 Windstar Caravan with my broke friends not really doing much. I don’t know when my album gonna drop, I’m still living off the Jewelry I stole from Mobb deep and I’m down to my last dollars. I really want to say thank you to Geno, end of the day I know he is my muscle, and the only reason niggas aint swerve on me yet.

Tru’s top friends are now Dipset members, and the only track on his music player is We Fly High.

Here’s the new cover:

"

HAHAHHA thats the funniest shit i ever heard in my LIFE!

-KIDRENEGADE-

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »

TRG

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »
HAHAH

but his myspace has got to be one of the hardest to read

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »
lmao jim jones is THAT nigga
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 11:59:35 PM »
TruLife is such a bum

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »

They must have changed it back..  On sidenote, check out that Tru Life diss song on his Media Player called In Them Jeans.  Sorta funny.
this is what it looked like LMFAO!!!!!!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 12:03:15 AM »
^^HAHAAHAHA  Gota love the Dips!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 12:08:22 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!!! That's classic.

Dipset bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE