Author Topic: Saints Vs Eagles  (Read 443 times)

"THE" MoSav

Saints Vs Eagles
« on: January 13, 2007, 02:29:49 AM »
The Spread is Saints -5.5. Im gonna bet what should i take? The saints have the #1 offense in the NFL and The Eagles have the #2 so it should be high scoring. Lito Sheppard being out for Philly is huge, and could cause some def matchup problems with those Saints speedy wr's...But the Eagles are soo hot right now and that seems to be the trend of SB winners lately, just catch fire late..

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
Re: Saints Vs Eagles
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 12:52:21 PM »
id take the saints..they are a better team and they are at home, theres gunna be so much emotion and shit in the dome it aint gunna be funny.thats gunna fire up the saints a lot. even tho the eagles are hot, id still pick the saints.
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 02:23:12 PM »
id take the saints..they are a better team and they are at home, theres gunna be so much emotion and shit in the dome it aint gunna be funny.thats gunna fire up the saints a lot. even tho the eagles are hot, id still pick the saints.

yeah but 5.5 pts in the playoffs is ALOT..The Eagles have been playing so well, im thinking the Eagles lose by 3..

The Best of 3 Worlds

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 03:12:18 PM »
These are the last two teams I've fucked with..since I always have a team I root for when the Raiders aren't doin shit. It's a hard call for me to say who I want to win, but I'd say Saints just because of Reggie.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 03:39:07 PM »
I think the Saints will win and cover.  No Lito is gonna be a big problem with Brees throwing the ball.  I do need Westbrook to have a big game for my fantasy playoff league though.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
great game and mosav called it, saints by three

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 09:12:04 PM »
The Eagles still had a great season with Mcnabb being injured. Kudos for those mothafuckas.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 10:52:56 PM »
i can't beleive they didn't go for it on 4th and 15

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:09 AM »
The Eagles still had a great season with Mcnabb being injured. Kudos for those mothafuckas.

real spit

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 02:07:04 AM »
i can't beleive they didn't go for it on 4th and 15
thats what i was thinking. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PUNT DOWN 3 WITH 1;56 to go  :loco: :nawty:

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 02:07:50 AM »
great game and mosav called it, saints by three

yeah but 5.5 pts in the playoffs is ALOT..The Eagles have been playing so well, im thinking the Eagles lose by 3..

;D 8)
I knew it baby!

The Best of 3 Worlds