Author Topic: Gary Payton FINALLY Ready To Retire After This Season...  (Read 934 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Gary Payton FINALLY Ready To Retire After This Season...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 12:00:12 PM »

Hey man, you came at me sideways actin like I was dumb for not being able to understand that stupid statement you made.  I just brought it back.

But back to the arguement that you're trying to duck, why "COULDN'T he work for a championship"?

Let me revise.
He ran to a team that would do most the work, cuz he couldn't. ;D

So now you're faulting for wanting to play for a contender?  He tried to do that for the lakers, but they couldn't come through.  And he obviously had value because Phil and Riley thought he was worth bringing on to their rosters.  But those guys are idiots too I guess.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 12:09:25 PM »

Hey man, you came at me sideways actin like I was dumb for not being able to understand that stupid statement you made.  I just brought it back.

But back to the arguement that you're trying to duck, why "COULDN'T he work for a championship"?

Let me revise.

So now you're faulting for wanting to play for a contender?  He tried to do that for the lakers, but they couldn't come through.  And he obviously had value because Phil and Riley thought he was worth bringing on to their rosters.  But those guys are idiots too I guess.

I never faulted him for it, I just stated it...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »

Let me revise.

Yeah but your statement makes no sense.  As usual. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »

Let me revise.

Okay. LOL.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »
grant hill needs to retire.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 12:43:51 PM »

Let me revise.

Okay. LOL.

lol

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
^^^ he's jewish, the most sheistiest pieces of shit on this planet.  dont giv a fuck about wut he says, he's already gotta one way ticket to hell.   8)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 02:29:20 PM »
Good for him.  He had a hell of a career.  Leaving the Lakers with Shaq was the smartest thing he ever did.

He didn't. We traded him and he was pissed off, lol.

Let me revise.  Being traded from the Lakers was the greatest thing to ever happen to him ;D

Yup, he definitely found the team that would hand him the championship he couldn't work for... :laugh:

I don't even know what you're trying to say...

GP didn't work for a championship?

You really don't get what I just said? LOL. Lets try again...He couldn't win the championship as a leader in his prime, so he looked to sign with contending teams while his career was winding down...Get it yet?
Did u expect him the beat jordan and the bulls??? Jordan was the reason malone and stockton never won a ring. Im also sure u were not complaining when Malone signed with the lakers in hopes of winning a ring at the end of his career. See this is why everyone thinks your a fuckin bitch ur stupid ass comments
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 03:16:00 PM »
Good for him.  He had a hell of a career.  Leaving the Lakers with Shaq was the smartest thing he ever did.

He didn't. We traded him and he was pissed off, lol.

Let me revise.  Being traded from the Lakers was the greatest thing to ever happen to him ;D

Yup, he definitely found the team that would hand him the championship he couldn't work for... :laugh:

I don't even know what you're trying to say...

GP didn't work for a championship?

You really don't get what I just said? LOL. Lets try again...He couldn't win the championship as a leader in his prime, so he looked to sign with contending teams while his career was winding down...Get it yet?
Did u expect him the beat jordan and the bulls??? Jordan was the reason malone and stockton never won a ring. Im also sure u were not complaining when Malone signed with the lakers in hopes of winning a ring at the end of his career. See this is why everyone thinks your a fuckin bitch ur stupid ass comments

What the hell are you talkin about? Jrome made a comment about how "leaving the Lakers" was the greatest thing to happen to him and I responded with a comment about how he winded down his career fishing for contenders...Stop being such a pussy, kid.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 03:32:18 PM »
shut the fuck u fuckin loser. ur conceited ass comments are the reason everyone thinks ur a fuckin idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 03:37:30 PM »
shut the fuck u fuckin loser. ur conceited ass comments are the reason everyone thinks ur a fuckin idiot.

^^That really makes sense, cuz everyone knows that being conceited and being an idiot is one in the same. How 'bout try this for a change- quit entering threads just to comment on what I do or say. Maybe you'll feel a little better about yourself if you give it a try.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2007, 03:40:12 PM »

^^That really makes sense, cuz everyone knows that being conceited and being an idiot is one in the same. How 'bout try this for a change- quit entering threads just to comment on what I do or say. Maybe you'll feel a little better about yourself if you give it a try.
i dont enter threads to clown on u. i only clown on u when u say something stupid. if it was wrong for gp to sign with the heat to win a ring why wasn't it wrong for malone to sign with the lakers to win a ring?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »

i dont enter threads to clown on u. i only clown on u when u say something stupid. if it was wrong for gp to sign with the heat to win a ring why wasn't it wrong for malone to sign with the lakers to win a ring?

Who said it was wrong, you fucking moron?

A major part of the problem with these groupies is that they have comprehension issues. :stupid:

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »
you've been fuckin clowning on gp this whole thread saying that he went to a team where he wouldn't have to work for a ring. I believe it was game 5 against dallas that he hit a key 4th quarter 3 pointer that was huge in that 1 point win over the mavs. if thats not contributing i dont know what is

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
you've been fuckin clowning on gp this whole thread saying that he went to a team where he wouldn't have to work for a ring. I believe it was game 5 against dallas that he hit a key 4th quarter 3 pointer that was huge in that 1 point win over the mavs. if thats not contributing i dont know what is

Again, when did I say he didn't contribute? I mean, shit dude, you're having more trouble than I originally thought. I made a statement which was true, he came to my team with the sole purpose of winning a ring too...Quit getting so damn butt-hurt and take it for what it is, like a man.