Author Topic: Whats the dumbest thing you have done while drunk  (Read 538 times)

KURUPTION-81

Whats the dumbest thing you have done while drunk
« on: January 14, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »
Mine was probably a year or so ago. My mate was moving up north so a few of us decided to go out for a few good bye drinks. I had a few more than normal, got home, had a drink of water and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning feeling tired but ok.

My younger brother then walked into my room and the first thing he said was "you dont remember what you did last night do you". I was like what you on about i came home and went to sleep. My brother then said that during the night he woke up to find me going for a piss in the bin in his bedroom, apparently id lost my barings and thought his room was the bathroom. When he woke up he said why are u going for a piss in my bin and i replied "im not, your sleeping in the bathroom"  ;D

All i can say is that it was lucky i didnt need a shit.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whats the dumbest thing you have done while drunk
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 12:06:15 PM »
ahahahahahahahahahahaha thats some funny shit

dumbest thing I did was probably this one time when I was walkin down some street with my friends goin somewhere, then outta nowhere I just said "LETS RUN THERE"  so I started running, after about 15 feet I tripped and fell down hard and cut my elbow and smacked my head lmao, but I was too drunk to realize it hurt so it was all good

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
Fucked a 37 yr old married woman when i was 17 after a kegger. I'm scarred for life because of how nasty that vagina was. Bitch was ugly too i must've been fucking wasted. Everytime i do anything with my girl now i have to think about that shit and i get butterflies in my stomach everytime.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
Damn KURUPTION, you had me rollin' big time with that one  ;D Props

One thing I can think of right now, was me and 3 other freinds, th night before the First School Day, we gathered at a friend's house to have some drinks to end the perfect summer.So we drank A LOT (if somebody know what rakia is, he'll know that 2 bottles of that shit for three people, two of them 16 (one of them me  ;D ) can fuck you up pretty bad).SO nobady of us remember what happened later that night, but when I woke up in the morning, one of my friends was wearing my hoodie, and my pants were all wet, with all my money and my mobile phone inside and they were hanging in the bathroom lol

I'll try to think of some other stuff that has happened to me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 12:16:53 PM »
Fucked a 37 yr old married woman when i was 17 after a kegger. I'm scarred for life because of how nasty that vagina was. Bitch was ugly too i must've been fucking wasted. Everytime i do anything with my girl now i have to think about that shit and i get butterflies in my stomach everytime.
Damn, that's fucked up
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 12:22:20 PM »

One thing I can think of right now, was me and 3 other freinds, th night before the First School Day, we gathered at a friend's house to have some drinks to end the perfect summer.So we drank A LOT (if somebody know what rakia is, he'll know that 2 bottles of that shit for three people, two of them 16 (one of them me  ;D ) can fuck you up pretty bad).SO nobady of us remember what happened later that night, but when I woke up in the morning, one of my friends was wearing my hoodie, and my pants were all wet, with all my money and my mobile phone inside and they were hanging in the bathroom lol

is rakia the drink you have with water. Then if you have water the next day it can get you pissed again coz the rakia is still in ya system ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
i was wasted and i tried hopping a regular chain-link fence, maybe 6-8 feet tall.... took a while to get up, but i did, and i slipped and all of my weight fell on the top of the fence with my stomach... you know, the fences with the twisted chains on the top... not fun... then i couldnt lift myself up, so i just flipped over 6-8 feet onto my ass... couldnt move for about 5 or 10 minutes... but after i got up, i ran onto the highway and tried sleeping on the painted island cuz i couldnt make it all the way across the road... i got up after a while and then tried to convince my friend that the bank was his house and that we should sleep there instead

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
LOL, those were some funny ass stories.

I just remembered one.  When I was a freshman, me and 3 friends were drinking and we wanted to go on a road trip.  This was on like a tuesday night at probably 1 in the morning.  So we're driving around these back roads and we decided to grab some huge ass rocks and throw them at people's mailboxes.  So we did that for a while which was great fun.  And then just our general convo about how fun it was to drink and drive, gettin pussy, get high, how fun it was not to live at home, etc.

Nothing too bad, right?  Well, it just so happens that we decide we've had enough fun and head back to our dorm.  So I reach in my pocket to pull out my phone to holler at this girl.  Then much to my complete shock, I had been on a phone call for over 34 minutes and the name on my screen said "Parents".  So I hang that shit up and I'm like "fuck".  I get a call back immediately, and it's my mom and she's heated.  She's asking what the hell i'm doing, and I try to play it off like "Nah, we've been playing Nintendo all night, I'm not out drinking and driving".  Of course she doesn't believe me and begs me to go back home and go to bed.

What happened was, this was in like 99, and I had one of those bulky old school Nokia cell phones.  I never locked the keypad when I put it in my pocket and must have just rolled over the call button which would redial your last made call, which was to my parents because it was my dads bday.  They then told me if I ever got in trouble for drinking and driving that they were going to quit paying my tuition and take my truck away.  Needless to say, I learned to lock my keypad, lol.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
damn jrome that was funny.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 12:41:23 PM »

I just remembered one.  When I was a freshman, me and 3 friends were drinking and we wanted to go on a road trip.  This was on like a tuesday night at probably 1 in the morning.  So we're driving around these back roads and we decided to grab some huge ass rocks and throw them at people's mailboxes.  So we did that for a while which was great fun. And then just our general convo about how fun it was to drink and drive, gettin pussy, get high, how fun it was not to live at home, etc.

Nothing too bad, right?  Well, it just so happens that we decide we've had enough fun and head back to our dorm.  So I reach in my pocket to pull out my phone to holler at this girl.  Then much to my complete shock, I had been on a phone call for over 34 minutes and the name on my screen said "Parents".  So I hang that shit up and I'm like "fuck".  I get a call back immediately, and it's my mom and she's heated.  She's asking what the hell i'm doing, and I try to play it off like "Nah, we've been playing Nintendo all night, I'm not out drinking and driving".  Of course she doesn't believe me and begs me to go back home and go to bed.

What happened was, this was in like 99, and I had one of those bulky old school Nokia cell phones.  I never locked the keypad when I put it in my pocket and must have just rolled over the call button which would redial your last made call, which was to my parents because it was my dads bday.  They then told me if I ever got in trouble for drinking and driving that they were going to quit paying my tuition and take my truck away.  Needless to say, I learned to lock my keypad, lol.

calssic, i could see a bunch of guys runnin around yeling "I love drinking and driving, and pussy isnt too bad either!"

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
mine was at the end of this past summer.

decided to throw an end of summer bash and drink and dance at a friends house.

all there was to drink was beer and vodka, like 6 different kinds, everything from generic to grey goose.  So i get the great idea to take a red cup and fill it all the way up with all of the different vodkas and a little cranberry for color.  Drank that went into the back and started taking shots of Bacardi 151, after 2 shots, I was GONE but i kept going.  We invited a bunch of people from our highschool and they came and this one lame ass guy no one liked showed up.  s apparently at some point at the night, I was drinking malibu out of the bottle and when i decided i had enough of it, I chucked the bottle at that kid's leg and walked away laughing at it.  then i grabbed some jagermeister and started pounding the bottle, i dont remember any of this! so then a little later  im sitting by myself on the baack porch and somehow, I jus decide its a good time to yak and puke alllll over myselfthen i got up and tripped fell and busted my knee and got dragged out where i got home, and puked all over my bed in my sleep.i had a 2 day hangover after that.

-KIDRENEGADE-

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 12:52:35 PM »
Canīt think of a really great story right now but chances are that there was the one or the other, just have to think a little about it.

There is just one hing that happens regularly to me, everytime when Iīm drunk and in the car (not driving myself of course) I always forget to undo the seatbelt. I always try to exit the car while the fuckin seatbelt is still eh fastened (thatīs how itīs called?)

Years ago when I was out drinking I used to come by that one house which had a trampoline in the garden, so I jumped the fence and jumped on it. It wasnīt a big garden though and the house was maybe 5 meters away from the trampoline. At first I was in there alone and a friend of mine just waited outside and I was all quiet cause I thought that the owners would come out but nothing happened.  I was there a couple of times and I always told the people that I was with that the owners donīt hear it when youīre jumping and blabla so we went in there jumping and it was so funny cause we used to fall off the trampoline cause we were so drunk and started laughing really loud an all. They never came out though. It probably was too late for them. lol

Got a lot of little stories but nothing really big. In one way Iīm grateful for that. lol ...

I remember that once I was on my way home, really drunk, and like 50 meters away from home I decided to take a piss (why wait till youīre home,  duh) so I got to a bush and took a piss and all of a sudden I just fell flat on my ass, thank god I didnīt piss myself but I fuckin broke my cell phone which I only had for a few  weeks.

I also decided once that it would be funny to chase the tube, so I started running and of course I fell down and all my clothes were fucking dirty, I looked like a bum for the rest of the night. lol

Great thread by the way! Props!

...this one lame ass guy no one liked showed up....

LOL

That reminds me of something. I was at the birthday party of a friend of mine which was at his parents house (they werenīt there for that day as a present to him blabla) so we were talking about this one dude from class who was alright but never went to parties and all that. So i decided to call him, he was living with his parents back then, and I call his palce and his mom answers the phone. It was after midnight thatīs all that I can remember and Iīm like "Yo can I talk to your son" and she asks me whatīs wrong with me that I call so late (which was true of course) so I put the phone down and for some reason decided to call again. Now apparently I called like 3 or 4 times just to talk to his mother who was all pissed that I called so late. I didnīt remember a single thing about that, my friends told me about it the other day and I wondered why that one dude didnīt want to speak to me in class. lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:01:15 PM by daWappla »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »

I just remembered one.  When I was a freshman, me and 3 friends were drinking and we wanted to go on a road trip.  This was on like a tuesday night at probably 1 in the morning.  So we're driving around these back roads and we decided to grab some huge ass rocks and throw them at people's mailboxes.  So we did that for a while which was great fun.  And then just our general convo about how fun it was to drink and drive, gettin pussy, get high, how fun it was not to live at home, etc.

hahahahahahahaha, what a lesson to learn after gettin busted by moms for drinkin and driving !!!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
oh yeah, last night at the snoop dogg concert i was fuckin faded... me and a friend were waitin for the bus to come, and he kept my spot in line while i went to take a piss... i was outside a gas station, and easily couldve just gone inside and used the one there, but i was too high to think and i just pissed on the side of the building... unfortunately, i didnt watch where i was walking, and ending up pissing on the window... there were quite a few people inside the station and they were all staring at me while i took this huge piss, and when i got back everyone in line was laughing their asses off... great way to end the night

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 01:06:01 PM »

is rakia the drink you have with water. Then if you have water the next day it can get you pissed again coz the rakia is still in ya system ?
Yeah, it's basically like that, although it hasn't happened to me.

Reading Jrome's post I remembered that something similalr happened to me this New Year's Eve (I don't remember any of it and I discover the whole thing the next day)

So around 2 o'clock I've had a conversatoin with my mother on the mobile and the next day she said I was hella drunk, and I felt really bad, cause I know she hates when people drink a lot.An hour later that night, again through my cell, I send a message to a friend who appears to be right in the next room and the message is just some random letters and the only word that meant something was "C'mon" lol

And this was just the begging, because to my surprise, the next day I found aoout I have been calling different people and sending all kinds of messages throught the night, even to numbers that don't exist lol.Needless to say, my cellphone bill was pretty high