Author Topic: Its cold as FUCK!!!  (Read 204 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Its cold as FUCK!!!
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:50:27 AM »
when i was playing some golf in the morning, i hit my first shot onto the green, and when i walked up, the ball was embeeded in ice!!!  then when i actually putted the mufucka, the shit just skided with no roll like a fucken ice skater... :D

shits crazy!!!   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Its cold as FUCK!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »
In Cali???!!!!??!!!!!

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
SHit, we got snow. Cold then a muthafucka... 8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

rik

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 10:42:11 AM »
Hell yeah, So Cal isn't suppose to be this cold.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »
man u need ta get me on the course one time. i aint no vijay singh like u but im aight. its fun to go golf sip on a few brews and chill.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »
This fucking cold got the skin on my hands all cracked and shit. It looks like I've been finger fucking a blender.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 12:11:59 PM »
Yall some wusses talking about being cold while golfing. Its -7 degrees outside 'round here. 50 degrees is t-shirt weather.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 12:12:34 PM »
Hell yeah, So Cal isn't suppose to be this cold.

That's what I thought. I went outside to take the trash out 15 minutes ago now my face and fingers are numb. Its 47 fuckin degrees!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 12:14:24 PM »
Yall some wusses talking about being cold while golfing. Its -7 degrees outside 'round here. 50 degrees is t-shirt weather.
I'm moving to Minneapolis/St. Paul. ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 12:18:01 PM »

Summertime is kick ass, but the winter sucks. And -7 is still above average for this time of year. I remember walking to school in -30 weather with 20mph winds. And don't get caught by a lake, cause the temp can drop another 10 degrees in a matter of seconds.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 12:20:12 PM »

Summertime is kick ass, but the winter sucks. And -7 is still above average for this time of year. I remember walking to school in -30 weather with 20mph winds. And don't get caught by a lake, cause the temp can drop another 10 degrees in a matter of seconds.

Got damn. Your cold weather don't play.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »

Got damn. Your cold weather don't play.

Hell naw. And I was in high school when Jesse Ventura was governor and he would NOT cancel school no matter how cold it was or how much snow we got. Just because he was a Navy SEAL, he thinks everyone should be tough as nails. The two blunts my friends and I smoked every morning on our way to school really helped.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »
LOL 47 degrees I wear a t shirt no problem. We get both extremes in the northeast. They changes are drastic too. One day it will be 60 the next it will snow. We get cold in the winter and hot as fuck in the summer.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
^we know you guys have it much worse than us, its just that this weather is fucken unusual and the shit is catching us of guard.   :sleep:... :bomb:

man u need ta get me on the course one time. i aint no vijay singh like u but im aight. its fun to go golf sip on a few brews and chill.

i go to metro every mon,wed, fri morning by the OAKLAND airport...come see me!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »
^we know you guys have it much worse than us, its just that this weather is fucken unusual and the shit is catching us of guard.   :sleep:... :bomb:

i go to metro every mon,wed, fri morning by the OAKLAND airport...come see me!   8)

if fridays nice u might just c me.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!