Author Topic: some facts about bananas.  (Read 249 times)

Sikotic™

Re: some facts about bananas.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »
I'm gonna try that smoothie thing in the morning. Sounds like a good idea.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 06:14:23 PM »
man , I just started having them about 2 months ago.  Its got to be the best part of my mornings.  It makes you feel crazy healthy and you get it done all in one shake.  Great way to start your day!

Intriago33

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »

Agreed, I wanna find out some different recipes to mix together, we need this forum Seer  :laugh:

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 06:18:36 PM »
:banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_hitit: :banana_cow:

damn i need to get me some bannanas

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
Tom's sister loves gobbling bananas.  That's why I wear yellow condoms.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 07:22:38 PM »
The only thing that "cures" a hangover is drinking water.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 07:56:18 PM »

It's bomb dude.  I also throw in strawberries but i haven't bought those in a while cuz them bitches been fuzzy w/ fungus at the store lately.  I get half of my recommended protein in that one serving and it's nice and filling.  Easily sustains me till lunch.  Plus I'm droppin deuces on the regular at like 10 oclock every morning.

Another thing I do every once in a while is just have a glass of OJ and have a bowl of Oatmeal.  But I add protein to the oatmeal too.

BTW, I def recommend vanilla protein.  It goes well with anything - i'll mix it straight in with milk and it tastes good.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
Oatmeal is good for you. Lowers cholesteral and is a good healthy carb. I been eating oatmeal almost every morning for years now.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »
Every morning I put 4 ice cubes, Orange Juice, 1 banana, and one scoop of protein, and blend.  It makes the worlds greatest smoothie and I feel like a million bux.

But you'll never catch me eating one straight up outta the peel.  Last time i did that was at age 10 and I threw up.  But if I blend them shits its all gravity.

This one scoop of protein is good for you? What does it help with? and does this drink cover youre breakfest?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »
Every morning I put 4 ice cubes, Orange Juice, 1 banana, and one scoop of protein, and blend.  It makes the worlds greatest smoothie and I feel like a million bux.

But you'll never catch me eating one straight up outta the peel.  Last time i did that was at age 10 and I threw up.  But if I blend them shits its all gravity.

This one scoop of protein is good for you? What does it help with? and does this drink cover youre breakfest?

Well I lift weights 3 times a week, and protein aids in building muscle mass.  I have one when I get up in the morning and one as soon as I get done w/ my workout.  Those 2 alone hit my daily recommended for the day, but I usually exceed that because I'll also have some chicken at lunch or dinner as well.

And yes, the drink is all I have for breakfast.  The protein gives you good sustainance for the morning.  I prefer getting my protein this way because it's low fat / low carb and I also get 2-3 servings of fruits simultaneously.  Plus it tastes damn good, I can take it on the run, it takes 30 seconds to make and you feel excellent afterwards. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
hmm good little boost of energy. i dont work out that much but i do wanna gain weight im 5,7 about 130 . i eat 5-10 fruit and veges a day do 3 sets of 25 punch ups, skwats and calf ups and usualy a 20 minute fast walk with spruts of jogging...

adding the protein cant be bad for me in any shape or form right? Would u say its like say adding a can of tuna in there or somehting or somew chicken?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »
hmm good little boost of energy. i dont work out that much but i do wanna gain weight im 5,7 about 130 . i eat 5-10 fruit and veges a day do 3 sets of 25 punch ups, skwats and calf ups and usualy a 20 minute fast walk with spruts of jogging...

adding the protein cant be bad for me in any shape or form right? Would u say its like say adding a can of tuna in there or somehting or somew chicken?

Well I'm sure if you had like 10x what you're supposed to have on the daily it wouldn't be good, but I'm nowhere near an expert on that subject. 

You can go here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbprotein.htm and calculate a recommended dosage.  It's approximately a gram for every pound in weight that you are.  One of my best friends is a personal trainer and he's recommended that I take 1.5 grams / lb. to build muscle.  In your case, you def don't need that much.  But I think it's safe to say that if you just tried like one smoothie in the morning you'd be fine - that's only half of your daily recommended intake. 

Way healthier than chuggiing 5 eggs in a glass.

Chief

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »

man you should pump some weights, thats the only way you'll put on weight if you got a fast metabolism.

fuck all the dosage requirements, just eat heaps of carbs and protein and exercise bulk. the more you work out, the more you'll eat. and dont take protein, theres no point, especially if you dont want to pump weights, you'll damage your liver.

someone should make a track about dem bomb bananas.  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 11:32:10 PM »

man you should pump some weights, thats the only way you'll put on weight if you got a fast metabolism.

Yup, the only way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 11:36:50 PM »
i love jamba juice no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds