Author Topic: why people believe Americans are stupid  (Read 291 times)

Throwback

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why people believe Americans are stupid
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
so true

Raphael

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 12:04:33 PM »
LOL!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 12:07:49 PM »
you can find idiots in any country..I guarantee a ton of people knew the answer, but they of course only used the ones from the idiots that didnt know..WHATS A COUNTRY THAT STARTS WITH A U???? HAHAHAHA LOL@ Yugoslovia and Utah hahahaha

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 12:09:09 PM »
half of these motherfuckers sounded foreign  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
you can find idiots in any country..I guarantee a ton of people knew the answer, but they of course only used the ones from the idiots that didnt know..WHATS A COUNTRY THAT STARTS WITH A U???? HAHAHAHA LOL@ Yugoslovia and Utah hahahaha
you know, the the world believes 90% of the americans are like this. btw did you see at the end, when they asked people if they supported bush's invasion in Kyrgizistan(or some other made up country) fuckin hilarious.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:13:08 PM »
you know, the the world believes 90% of the americans are like this. btw did you see at the end, when they asked people if they supported bush's invasion in Kyrgizistan(or some other made up country) fuckin hilarious.

HAHHA!! this shit is fuckin great. It sounds like these people have cue cards or something!!! I cant believe people are this stupid hahahahaa.
Im not done yet, hold up..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »
He's from Texas, he's gotta be right  lol

Chief

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
i hope none of you american cats take offense to this, but yeah every culture has dumb peeps, it's just unfortunate that in the states you got the highest percentage of stupid fucks in a developed nation. i blame redneck america.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
I dont remember the last time i  laughed this hard..hahahahah this cant be real...hahaha

LOL@ at "hes from texas so hes gotta be right." and "I dont think they have enuff firepower.." hahahaa

And the bitch that said 1 kidney hahaha

and LOL@ 3 world wars, and the dude that said he didnt know where KENTUCKY fried Chicken was from...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 12:20:11 PM »
i hope none of you american cats take offense to this, but yeah every culture has dumb peeps, it's just unfortunate that in the states you got the highest percentage of stupid fucks in a developed nation. i blame redneck america.

not offensive at all..haha i think its funny.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Throwback

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 12:25:26 PM »
they ALL blame israel LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 01:07:18 PM »
That's sad, but they are the majority. How do you think this bullshit war in Iraq got started in the first place? Stupid fucks that are ignorant and will believe anything
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »
i cant believe this is real. LOL. to say that the americans are the most stupid nation is a generalisation, and a stupid one as well-
in germany they did such things too, asking ppl about politics and other basic things, and the results were the same. i dont believe this is real- i think they are looking all the time for people who dont know shit and then show only the ones who are stupid, or they pay them in order to talk some crap and pretend they dont know anything.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »
not surprising, it's not that these person are stupid, but their brainwashed and dont know shit about the world. They elected a dude who never had a job and got caught drinving drunk and got off because of his daddy