Author Topic: What is the Aryan race and who are they??  (Read 211 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
What is the Aryan race and who are they??
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:41:57 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

The "Aryan race" is a concept in European culture that was influential in the period of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendents up to the present day constitute a distinctive race. In its best-known incarnation, under Nazism, it was argued that the earliest Aryans were identical to Nordic people. Belief in the superiority of the "Aryan race" is sometimes referred to as Aryanism. This should not be confused with the unrelated Christian religious belief known as Arianism.

its original use, in the Indo-Iranian languages of the 3rd or 4th millennium BC, "Aryan" may or may not have had any racial meaning, certainly not in the sense that the concept of race is distorted today. In this sense an "Aryan" (Spiritual, Noble) identity is mentioned in Old Persian inscriptions and other Persian sources from c. 500 BC onwards. The word originally (and legitimately) applied to the Indo-Iranian culture, became tied in nineteenth century linguistics to Indo-European culture as a whole as ethnologists and linguists speculated that Europeans descended from an ancient people called the Aryans. The idea of the "Aryan race" also arose when linguists identified the Avestan and Vedic Sanskrit (ancient languages of Persia and Northern India, respectively) as the oldest known relatives of all the major European languages. These hypothetical ancestors were given the name Aryans, from the Sanskrit and Avestan word Arya, which means "noble, free, spiritual or skillful person".

In Europe new concepts were forged around it..............

Sikotic™

Re: What is the Aryan race and who are they??
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:53:38 PM »

???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »
From various sources Hitler was very into occult beliefs. I've read from many accounts that the Nordic looking people were in fact a race of extraterrestrials and Hitler had many expeditions to search for these people. This is where they got the swastika from. Admiral Byrd was sent to the North Pole for an exploratory expedition I believe and saw UFOs with swastikas embedded in them. The accounts were written in his private journals. I have talked to his daughter before and she conforms this..... I'm a little drunk so you can do the research for yourself.

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 07:42:58 PM »
Word.

Funny this topic came up cus im reading this book about hindusm and it says the Aryans conquered India and settled there, so Indians are descendents of the Aryans, but its not like a gene pool stays the same after thousands of years.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 07:48:04 PM »
BTW the swastika is one of the oldest symbols in the world. Its not just a symbol for the Nazis. Hinduism uses the swastika very often as it represents that everything is cyclic

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
You guys didnt read all of it, you'll know where the first swastika came from.

This shows how fake the aryans and nazis of the past century were/are.  They took the whole idea from another race and made it a racial thing againt another race. lol

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 03:08:54 AM »
Word.

Funny this topic came up cus im reading this book about hindusm and it says the Aryans conquered India and settled there, so Indians are descendents of the Aryans, but its not like a gene pool stays the same after thousands of years.

i believe that. a lot of asians too

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »
I am Aryan-American.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »
for allah sa ai fahfa af ai fa jihad............KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 05:41:25 PM »
I am Aryan-American.

No bitch. My name is Ryan and my family's descendants are actually from the americans. So that makes my Aryan-American. Suck my dick you dirty Republican.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 05:46:06 PM »
I am Aryan-American.
you are a bitch made ball biting dick sucking ass eating vagina hating bitch.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 07:02:43 PM »
I am Aryan-American.

Bitch your people stole the name Aryan, didnt u read the article you numb skull?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »

Bitch your people stole the name Aryan, didnt u read the article you numb skull?

Why don't you just admit that you are jealous of my culture and my religion?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 08:28:15 PM »

Why don't you just admit that you are jealous of my culture and my religion?

Your people wanna be us and I just proved it to you. LoL sorry buddy you lost    :-* ;)