Author Topic: Why is breakfast the most important meal of the day?  (Read 222 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why is breakfast the most important meal of the day?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »
i eat yogourt and a banana

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 07:43:33 AM »
i skip breakfast usually, i cant even think of eating in the morning!
tho it is much healthier than eating after about 6 o clock in the evening, mainly becuz your body is more capable of stomaching food during the day than in the evening or during the night, where your body is less active.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 08:02:06 AM »
I don't think there isn't a day where I don't eat a bowl of quaker oats. I used to skip breakfast in high school and have a tough time staying awake. Food=energy. I always take time to eat before I leave no matter how busy I am. I eat bowls of oatmeal while I am driving because I'm good like that.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 08:03:47 AM »
breakfast is my favorite meal, eggs and bacon pancakes, cereal and toast, fuck im getting hungry.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 09:03:14 PM »
I know like myself, a lot of us are too busy to eat breakfast and skip it. I thought this would be a nice read to convince you otherwise:

A growing body of evidence indicates breakfast is good for your health. Studies show that people who eat breakfast — especially a healthy breakfast — are more likely to:

* Consume more vitamins and minerals and less fat and cholesterol during the day
    * Have more strength and endurance
    * Have better concentration and be more productive throughout the morning
    * Control their weight
    * Have lower cholesterol, which reduces the risk of heart disease

Breakfast is especially important for children and adolescents. According to the American Dietetic Association, children who eat breakfast are more likely to have better concentration, problem-solving skills and eye-hand coordination. They may also be more alert and creative, and less likely to miss days of school.

That's bullshit. I eat breakfast everyday and I don't go to school like once a week.

And this, ladies and gentleman, I present THE FUTURE OF AMERICA! ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-