Author Topic: Unhealthy Since ive been on my own...  (Read 76 times)

ecrazy

Unhealthy Since ive been on my own...
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »
see this is where that fitness board would have helped me, well anyway, i moved out of my mom's house around september, since then ive LOST 15 lbs. - I have done nothing athletic at all since moving out here (except sit ups every other day or so, when im at home and not doing anything, or when im running to the bus stop) and I have not played basketball but once this entire time out here, and Yesterday was the clincher, went to bench with my brother and I usually max out at around 180 or so, but shit, i was barley lifting 100lbs and feeling tired as hell, everyone was in shock, My eating habits stay the same i think, i eat a little less, i dont really eat dinner and eat a huge ass breakfast, but shit  sometimes i overeat too and I still aint gaining anything and now ive been doing sit ups and push ups all morning and im still feeling weak as hell. My girl says to see a doctor to see if i have malnutrition (obviously) - but damn, i was a pretty athletic guy, i played basketball all the time, i ran all the time, and hit the weights every so often, and now I feel like maybe I have to work 3 times as hard to even get back to where I was about a year ago.
So Im thinking of going on a strict diet, working out every day after school/work or at least going on a run around the block or something (hope i dont get shot) and getting myself back to my normal speed and strength, but shit, i dont know what to do as far as eating habits go.....thats where i would like your input
what good eating habits should i aspire to?

thanks in advance

Sikotic™

Re: Unhealthy Since ive been on my own...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:58:06 PM »
You gotta eat more often and possibly more variety. I would do what you do too. Eat one big meal a day and I would get weak, get sick at a moment's notice, and never got enough sleep. When you eat 4-6 times a day you get a more steady supply of energy and you feel better because your body doesn't have to adjust from having large amounts of energy at one time to very little energy late ron in the day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:04:08 PM »
baby i ama tell you this happens after you go out from your parents,your body is freaking out becuz mom ain't there 2 see you eat.........its not a health thing g it is your mind,you gotta tell yourself that you can take care of yourself that you will survive..........man your mind is freaking out becuz apperantly if you do not say so,u r close to your mama or your dads.and your mind has freaked out because they are not there,but give it to a year and you will be healthy again..........it's a mind thing duide

just chill out,relax more and all of a sudden everything willcome back to you...........

hit the aids quilt if you want to say tyhanks
http://www.angelfire.com/band2/yahprod

go to the bottom the password is PEPSICOLA in caps(it's eazy's quilt)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »
Sleep is not that big of an obstacle and energy, well, sometimes it wears out towards the end of the day but im usually up and doing what i need to be doing , not wasting time at all or anything, its just the physical aspect of it that is going bad, i dont eat much junk now that im on my own, fast food ill eat prob. once every two weeks or so, thats way better than before

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:13:27 PM »
thats all i am saying your physical mind will get over ity E
watch next year you won't be ablke to rtecognize yourself
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"